CHAPTER 59

CHAPTER 59

Manik: Good...Let's sleep...

Manik said after lying down beside her...Nandini moves closer to him and place her head on his chest...Manik immediately encircle his arm around her...

Nandini look at her ring for sometimes and then ask Manik...

Nandini: Manik why did you engraved our name in the ring?

Manik: So that other guys will not dare come near you and this ring will show them that you are mine and only mine...

Nandini: and you are mine...

Nandini said while showing the ring on his finger which have Nandini's name.

Manik: Yes...

After that, both fallen asleep within few minutes...

Manik Room - Next day...11.30am...

Nandini wakes up and admire sleeping Manik...

Nandini: No want will believe me if I say that THE Manik Malohtra look cute while sleeping...In fact even Manik won't believe me so I definitely need some prove...

Then she immediately takes her mobile to capture Manik's sleeping face in her phone...

After that, she goes near Manik face and kiss his forehead...Manik smiles in his sleeps...

Then she kisses his nose and goes on to kiss his both cheeks as well...Next she goes near his lip but then stops thinking something...

Nandini mind talk: What if its disturb his sleep...

Thinking that she was about to wake up from the bed but Manik pull her back that she lands on him...

Nandini: Manik you are awake already...

Manik: This is not fair that you didn't complete what you have just started!

Nandini: What are you talking about...

Nandini try to pretend she don't know what he is talking about...

Manik: Oh so you don't know what I am talking about?

Nandini shakes her head no...

Manik: Fine then I will show you...

Manik push her to the bed and he comes on top her now...Manik kisses Nandini's forehead...nose...both cheeks and then he says...

Manik: You have forgotten this place...

By saying this he immediately fuses his lip with Nandini's lip...Nandini's hand automatically went to Manik's neck and she pull him more to her...Manik deepen the kiss...After sometime they break kiss and catch up some breath...

Manik: Now my morning kisses are complete and yeah for your kind information I was already awake when you kiss my forehead...

Nandini: What!!!That mean you were acting as you were sleeping right...

Manik: Yup...This is my first time getting morning kisses from you so I don't want to interrupt it...

Nandini: Yeah now that you get what you want...let me go I will prepare something for us to eat...

Manik: Nandini its already12pm so why don't we get ready and go somewhere to eat our lunch...

Nandini: Okey but before that I need to check on my babies...

Manik: Babies?

Nandini: Mac and Smurfy...

Manik: Oh...Okey...