CHAPTER 39

CHAPTER 39

ON THE WAY

Nandini: Manik what is the time now?

Manik: Nandini why are you asking me the time every five minutes?

Nandini: You have tied a cloth around my eyes na so that's why I am asking you the time...

Manik: Nandini another 15 minutes we will reach there...

Nandini: Okay at least now tell me na which place are we going because this suspense is killing me Manik...

Manik: Nandini the place itself is a surprise so how would I tell you before reaching there!

Nandini: Okay... At least give me a hint na...

Manik: God Nandini I should have covered your mouth too... At least you won't ask me this again and again...

Nandini: Aiyappa yeh ladka is bringing me to somewhere special or kidnapping me!...

Manik: What? Do I look like a kidnapper to you!

Nandini: Yeah if you didn't tell me where we are going then I will think of you like that only...

Manik: Actually we are going to the place where...

Manik realise he was about to say the place so he stop...

Nandini: We are going to the place where...?

Manik: You know what think whatever you want as I won't tell you the place...

*****

THE PLACE

Finally they reach the place...

Manik: Finally we have reached Nandini...

Nandini: Really so I can open the cloth right?

Manik: Don't you dare Nandini!

Nandini: You said I can open it once we reach right!

Manik: Yes but we need to walk in further to reach that place so until then you can't open your eyes...

With that Manik comes out and he carries Nandini in his arm...

Nandini: Manik why are you carrying me...I can walk...

Manik: I know but now that I have tied your eyes so it's better I carry you in my arms...

The moment they reach that place Manik makes Nandini to stand properly...Then he opens the black cloth which was tied around her eyes...Nandini was surprised to look at the place...

It was the same jungle they came accidentally after the presentation in Mr.Mehta's company...In fact this is the same place where they share their opinion about love and they spend their night sleeping in each other arms... So definitely this place is special for our manan right...Now they are here to start their new beginning also...

Nandini: Manik this was same jungle which we came accidentally that day right...

Manik: Yes and it was the place where we spend time together for the first time...So do you like my special place...

Nandini looks around and the same tree they were siting that day was decorated with lights...Nandini was already feeling as if she is in some dreamland...

Nandini: Of course Manik...the light around the tree and this candle light...Everything is so beautiful...

Manik: Okay so what are we waiting for let's have our candle light dinner then...