CHAPTER 45

CHAPTER 45

KITCHEN

Nandini enter the kitchen and the servant was over there...

Guy: Mam just tell me what you want? I will make it for you!

Nandini: No it's alright I will handle it!

Guy: But mam?

Nandini: Just tell me where is coffee powder...

Guy: Voh mam the coffee powder is over there...

Nandini: Okay thanks.

Guy: Should I make the coffee for you mam!

Nandini: Thanks for asking but I prefer do it myself...

Nandini want flour as she decided to do pancake for their evening coffee time...The servant was about to go...

Nandini: By the way where flour is placed?

Guy: The flour is on the top shelf mam!

Nandini: Okay thanks and you can go now!

Then the servant goes from there and start conversation with another servant who was at the dining hall...They start their gossip section as this is the first time they are seeing girl in Manik's house alone and that too in the kitchen...Most importantly throw them out of kitchen...

MANIK ROOM

Manik comes out of the bathroom

Manik: So Nandini have you talk with your Amms?

Manik asked while coming out of the bathroom then only he realised that Nandini is not there...

Manik: Nandini?

After thinking for a moment...

Manik self talk: I know where she would be!

Then after changing himself in casual clothes he head toward the kitchen!

Before reaching kitchen Manik realised the servants were standing at the dining and were busy in gossiping...

Manik: What the hell are you all doing here?

Servant: Sir we even insist but mam say she will handle it and that's why we are standing here!

Manik: Okay today I will give you all break!

Servant: Really sir?

Manik: Yes so I want all of you out of my house now!

Servants: Ji sir!

The servants go from there happily as they got break all of sudden...

KITCHEN

Manik enter the kitchen happily as now there is no want there to disturb them but what he see make him shout!!!

Manik: What are you doing Nandini?

Manik shouted as Nandini was standing on the stool to take the flour container from the top shelf...His sudden voice make Nandini loses her balance and she fall from the stool on his arms. Nandini feel relieved as she didn't fell down...

Nandini: Thank god you catch me Manik!

Manik: What was the need to become superwomen by standing on the stool and all!

Nandini: Voh...I need the flour but it was on the top shelf and I couldn't reach it!

Manik: Next time don't you dare stand on the stool!Do you understand!