CHAPTER 48

CHAPTER 48

NANDINI HOUSE - HALL- TUESDAY NIGHT

Nandini and Amms are watching Manik's interview which are telecasting on the television now...

Guy: Sir what you want to say about getting the chance to take part in the International Fashion Week selecting competition?

Manik: First of all,I would like to thank Mr.Robert for recommending our fashion house for this competition and that happen because he was so impressed by the design made by my gir...I mean my fashion designer Nandini Murthy...So it was possible because of her so the credit goes to her...

Amms: Wow Nandu, Manik give all the credit to you!

Nandini: Yeah Amms even I didn't aspect it but he did give all the credit to me!

Amms: It shows that he not only care about you but also your profession too!

Nandini: Yeah Amms!

Guy: How about your mom sir? Didn't she motivate you? Normally it was mother who encourages us to be successful right!

Manik: I wish I would have a mother! Sadly I don't have a mother!

Amms: Nandini you told me Manik is not living with his mother but why Manik is saying he does not have a mother!

Nandini: Voh...Amms, Manik hates his mother and that's why he say like that!

Amms: Kyun?

Nandini continue tell about Manik's parent get divorce when Manik was 14 years old and then only he comes to know that his mother only loves money and all the while just pretending to love him...Then few years ago his mother married someone for money which makes Manik hates his mother to the core...

Amms: Chii...What kind of women she is? How could she just leave her own son and married someone for money!

Nandini: That is how Manik's mom is Amms!

Amms: This media people don't have other work is it? What was the need to ask Manik about his mom...I can't imagine what Manik would feel when they ask him this question! Is he alright now?

Amms get worried and restless for Manik...

Nandini: Amms relax this is not live telecast...It happen on last Saturday...Yes that day he was upset but I manage him Amms!

Amms: But Nandini tell him don't ever feel alone as I am here for him too!

Nandini: Yes Amms I will tell him...

***

MANIK CABIN - WEDNESDAY - 2 DAYS FOR THE PARTY

Nandini: Good Morning Manik!

Manik: Good Morning Girlfriend!

Actually Nandini comes to Manik's cabin to give him something but before that...

Nandini: So this Friday is our fashion house success party?

Manik: Yeah!

Nandini: Nice but why did you suddenly make the rule that everyone should wear red for the party?

Manik: Of course the theme should be red yaar...

Nandini: Why? The party is success party right then why only red...

Manik: Red because the party is C...

Manik realized he was about to spilled out...

Manik mind talk: Manik you can't tell her now or else the surprise will be spoiled...