CHAPTER 52

CHAPTER 52

IN CAR

Nandini: Toh Mr.Santa Manik Malohtra where is my gift?

Nandini just asked playfully but Manik indeed takes something and put it on her hand...

Nandini: Why are you giving me car key?

Manik: It's a key of your new car Nandini as a gift from your very own Santa!!!(Manik wink)

Nandini: NEW CAR? Why was a need to buy a car for me when I already have a car MANIK!

Manik self talk: Expected reaction!

With that, Manik takes out the beard and also the Christmas hat too...

Nandini: Obviously I will react like this na as my car also is still in good condition so why did you waste the money buy a new want!

Manik: Nandini why are you so different?

Nandini give confused look...

Manik: I mean normally girlfriend are demanding and they will ask their boyfriend to buy so many things for them but you don't ask anything from me and when I myself bought you something also you are asking me why I waste money!!!

Nandini: Toh what should I do if I am different...In fact you should be happy right that I am not like typical wali girlfriend who love to finish their boyfriend's bank balance...

Manik: Yeah that's what makes me fall for you even more...

Manik pull her closer and Nandini was about to smile then she realised Manik was indeed changing the topic...Nandini push him back...

Nandini: Manik don't try to change the topic...Why did you buy a car for me when I already have it!

Now Manik decided to tell her the reason why he bought it...

Manik: Nandini I know you already have a car but then Amms was using public transport right when she goes to school so I thought you can give your car to Amms and you can use the car I gift you!!! By doing so your Amms does not need to use public transport anymore and it will be easy for her right!

Now, Nandini understand why Manik bought a car for her...She immediately hugs Manik happily and Manik to respond back...

Nandini: You know what they are right...I am so lucky to have you in my life...From young after my parent death it was only me and Amms helping each other in every way possible but then now we have you!!!

Manik: Exactly like I have you both...

Nandini break the hug and continue...

Nandini: But I am not doing anything for you na to make you feel special...

Manik understand that she was saying she was not able to buy expensive things for him like he always bought for her...

Manik: Nandini what you give me are priceless and no want get them with money...You have given me the love which I was deprived since young...You have given me happiness which I didn't even realised I have lost it...You have given me so many beautiful moment in my life...So next time don't you dare say that you didn't do anything for me!!!

Nandini: I LOVE YOU MANIK!

Manik: I LOVE YOU TOO!

By saying this Manik hug Nandini passionately...They remind like that for some time...

Manik: OKey Nandini let's go back as it's getting late and I am sure your Amms might be worry about you!

Nandini break the hug and say...