CHAPTER 22

CHAPTER 22

NANDINI HOUSE - NANDINI'S ROOM

Nandini: I mean he just throw Tara out just because she puncture my car on my presentation day and he trusted me so much and even understand me so well that I can't hurt anyone!...I am so confused aiyappa!...Why I can't stop thinking about him and why I am feeling so different when I think about him? Where will I get answer to my question?

Then Nandini looks at her watch...

Nandini: Its 10.30pm already...I think I should sleep as there are so many preparation to do tomorrow early morning...

MANIK MANSION- Manik's room

Manik while sitting on the couch thinks back how he reacted today in office and how he just throws Tara out in anger...

Manik: They all were right I am changing...

Then Manik lay down on the counch

Manik: Why I become so angry when I get to know Tara is creating problem to Nandini? Why I become so irritated when Zaki call her Sweety instead of Nandini? Why always thinking about her bring a smile on my face? In fact why am I imagining her or dreaming about her always? Most importantly why when she hugs me today I don't feel like letting her go from my arm?

Manik get up from his couch and walk here and there...

Manik: Does all this feeling is love and does Nandini too have same feeling for me...Even if all this feeling is love still how could I trust in love after knowing about my dad's failure in his love and how much it affect him...No never Manik...

*****

NANDINI HOUSE- Nandini's room - still Thursday night

It's around 11.30pm and Nandini couldn't sleep as her mind keeps thinking about all her encounter with Manik...So she gets up from her bed...

Nandini: That's it aiyappa! I can't take it anymore what is this feeling all about is and why I can't stop thinking about him...

Then she remember back a letter which her mom given her when she was young and her mom ask her to only open when she feel something for someone and was confused about it. So she quickly goes to her cupboard to find the letter. Finally she found the letter in her cupboard and before she opens the letter she talk while seeing the letter...

Nandini: Mom when you gave me this letter right, I don't even understand what you are talking about...Felling something? Confused? But now I hope your letter will help me to find the answer...

With that she opens the letter...

Hi my dearest baby doll...Nandu,

I know one day you will read this letter or I should say you will need this letter as you might feel not easy to ask me directly or tell me about it...

Okay let's come to the point so you are feeling something for someone and you are confused what is it right?

As you know dad and me love each other so much and our love was true love...So my doll "TRUE LOVE WILL FIND YOU" too... but how will you know it's true love or not... Let me tell you...

1. First, he will be there always to support you and help you when you are in trouble...

Nandini think back how Manik support her to do presentation well and also help her giving lift when she needed most

2. You will never grow tired of his company...

Nandini realised how she was enjoying Manik's company when they were lost in jungle