Chapter 29 <3

• Dedicated to Aquriel!(: <3

AN: 2 uploads in one day! Hello!^.^ as always, thankies for the votes, comments, reads, just everything! it all means so, so much to me!(: WE HAVE ANOTHER BIRTHDAY!:O Happy Birthday Starstruck123 for tomorrow! ohhmygoshXD made the beautiful slide show guys! it's amazing!(:

Right, so I showed one of my friends this story and she was like '...hunter's issues can make him seem a bit femenine sometimes.'

Yes, I realize that sometimes he's sensitive but doesn't he have a right to be like that? :'( i just thought i'd point that out because in this chapter, hunter and kat have their first proper fight as a couple. and hunter gets freaked out about something and gets VERY sensitive. So i'm just pointing out...that just because he's upset, it doesn't make him femenine in any way. in fact, it makes him stronger.

^.^ also as always, 50 votes till the next chapter BUT BRING ON THE OVER 100 MY LOVELY'S!<3

please enjoy this chapter, it took me ages to write -.-

i love you all!<3333333333333333333333333333

I sat on the edge of the chair, gripping Hunter's fingers furiously and trying my best not to burst out with whimpers. The tattooed, blonde women looked sympathetically at me.

"Are you sure about this?" She asked.

"Nah, I think I'm gonna call it off..." I mumbled. "Come on Hunter."

"Sit." He ordered, pushing me back down on the stool.

"It's not that bad." The women assured me. "It's just like a tiny, little injection."

"I hate injections!"

"Nice one..." Hunter muttered to the women.

"Look, I'm gonna count to 3 and then I'm gonna do it. Alright?"

I nodded softly. "Alright."

The women leant down closer to me and pushed the needle through my lip.

"That was not on 3!"

*30 Minutes Later*

"It looks pretty good..." I said honestly, looking at my new lip ring in the bathroom mirror. Hunter rolled his eyes and then wrapped an arm around my waist.

"I can't believe you bit the women who did it for you."

"I was scared..." I muttered.

"Still...no need to bite."

"I should go back and say sorry..."

"You should. But first..." his voice trailed off a bit as he spun me around to face him. He pulled me in to press against his chest, and then he soothed his lips over mine. It felt nice; the way my new lip ring rubbed against his skin. I loved it...and Hunter.

I slowly pulled away. "What was that for?"

"Wanted to see if lip rings were really a turn on." He shrugged.

I raised an eye-brow. "Are they?"

He pushed his hole body against me. "Definitley."

And then suddenly, I ended up slamming Hunter against the bathroom wall and reuiniting our lips. It went from a simple peck to a full on makeout in split seconds and honestly, I wanted to go further; much further. But I wouldn't, because I knew that even if Hunter wanted to, he wouldn't.

And I wouldn't force him.

Or would I...?

No. That wasn't even funny. Stupid Kat.