1

"Derek," Stiles said. "I have to tell you something."

"What is it?" Derek asked and kissed Stiles's forehead, looking down at him.

"I may or may not be pregnant."

"You're pregnant?" Derek rose his eyebrows.

"Yeah... I mean, we had sex a week ago. And I was sick, but not really. It was just morning sickness. I'm guessing it's probably because an Alphas mate can get pregnant no matter what. I don't know."

Derek smiled and kissed Stiles gently,"Have you taken a pregnancy test?"

"Yeah, I took a lot. They were all positive. I also checked with Deaton."

"You want to keep it, right?" Derek questioned.

"Of course," Stiles chuckled then his phone started ringing. The caller ID read 'Father', which meant it was Cas. He figured it best to reply. "Hello?"

"Stiles, we want you home now. You know Friday's are family night since we're always gone on our job, and never get to spend time with you."

Derek stayed quiet before a smirk formed on his face, and he began kissing and nipping at Stiles's neck.

"Mm.. Okay father. I'll be there soon," Stiles said, biting his lip to keep from moaning.

"You okay, Stiles?" Cas asked.

"Ye-- ahh," he moaned softly when Derek found the sweet spot on his neck.

"Stiles..." Cas trailed off. "Are you having sex?"

Derek grinned, and sucked Stiles's neck before licking his neck lightly. He then pulled away. Stiles watched Derek chuckle, and strode to the kitchen.

"No," Stiles grunted. "Bye, Father." He hung up and stood up abruptly, following Derek. Stiles glared at him. "Jerk."

"Takes one to know one," Derek winked.

"Fuck you," Stiles mumbled.

Derek chuckled, "Well, you can if you want to, I'm up for it." 

"I'm leaving," Stiles mumbled.

Derek pouted, and kissed him gently. "Do you have to?"

"Yeah, I do," Stiles sighed. "But we might have time for a 5 minute make out session."

Derek gently rubbed Stiles's stomach, and chuckled softly. "I don't want you to get in trouble, so if it'll make you late, then we don't need to."

"Fine," Stiles groaned. "I love you."

Derek nodded. "I love you too. I'll see you later."

Stiles pecked Derek's lips. "Bye..."

"Bye," Derek whispered.

**

"Was he having sex?" Sam asked, eyebrow raised.

"I do not know," Cas said, turning around to face Sam. 

Sam shrugged, "Did he say he was coming home? Plus, he's almost nineteen, he's probably had sex plenty of times before."

"Yeah, he did. I'm just worried, though. It's hard to know my son is having sex... It seems like just yesterday when he was 5 years old and accidentally ate glue." Cas smiled at the memory.

Sam chuckled, "You're not wrong."

"Dean, honey!" Cas called. "Did you find a case?"

"Yeah, I found one, a pack of werewolves here in Beacon Hills. I think they might be the cause of some killings in the town over," Dean said. "Did you talk to Stiles?"

"Yeah," Cas nodded. "The call was interesting."

"Why?" Dean rose his eyebrow.

"I think he was having sex," Cas said.

Dean blinked a few times. "That's awkward. Should we have a talk with him?"

Cas shrugged. "Speaking of sex..." He whispered in Dean's ear. "We haven't had it in a while."

Dean's eyes lit up, and he smiled lightly. "After Stiles is asleep we can."

"Sounds good," Cas nodded, kissing Dean's neck. He then heard a car pull up in the driveway. "That must be Stiles."

**

Stiles slid out of his jeep and trudged up the porch steps, entering his house.

"Stiles, I think we should have a talk," Stiles's dad, Dean, said when he walked in.

Stiles furrowed his eyebrows. "Uh, why?"

"We've never had the safe sex talk," Dean said.

"Oh my god," Stiles muttered. "Dad, I don't need the talk, okay?"

"Clearly you do," Dean said. "I mean, Cas called you when you were having sex, so I think we should have the talk."

"No, no," Stiles chuckled. "You've got it all wrong. My boyfriend was just being an assho--" He stopped when he realized what he just said. His parents didn't know about him being gay, nor the fact that he was even dating someone.

Dean went quiet. "You said you were single, and you never told us you had a thing for boys."

"Well, about that..." Stiles trailed off, and then sprinted to his room.

"Stiles, wait!"

Stiles shut his door, and collapsed on his bed. He tensed when he heard a knock on his door.

"Stiles, can I come in?" Cas asked.

"No, go away!" Stiles shouted, knowing his father would come in anyways.

"Stiles." Cas sighed, and made his way in. "Look, there's nothing to be upset about. We're not angry."

"I know," Stiles mumbled.

"Who's your boyfriend?" Cas questioned.

"Just this one guy," Stiles shrugged. "Can we talk about it another day? Please?"

"Yeah, okay..." Cas nodded and strolled out, the click of the door telling Stiles that it was shut.

**

"Yes, bitch! I beat you, Princess Peach!" Stiles cheered. "Haha, how do you like them apples!"

The wii remote flashed on and off before shutting down completely. Stiles groaned, though he wasn't surprised that it died. He had been playing Mario Kart for hours, even after his parents had just gotten home from another job trip.

Stiles stretched before jumping off his bed. There were probably batteries in the basement. He strode out of his room and down to the basement, his family probably cooped up in their rooms. He yawned, trudging to the cabinet in the basement when something caught his eye.  An unconscious man was tied up to a chair.

Stiles's eyes widened, and felt like barfing. He took a cautious step towards the male before reaching him. There was blood stained down his cheek; that was all he could see. He hesitantly lifted the males chin up, and gasped.

"Derek?"