7

Kate quickly stood up. "You... I thought you were dead."

"Wow, Stiles, why do you seem so upset that your old man's alive?"

"Dean, it's not Stiles," Derek informed.

"What do you mean?"

"It's a demon. He's possessing Stiles,"
Derek told him.

"Oh, you little--" Dean got flung back into the wall by Kate's force.

"No one can stop me. Not even you, Dean Winchester."

"I can't alone at least," Dean whispered before closing his eyes. 'Cas, please come down to Derek's. Something shady is going on down here. Also, I want to see you. I know you're upset at me, but--'

The sound of flapping wings interrupted his thoughts. "Dean!"

Dean's eyes snapped open to see Cas and Sam standing in front of him.

"Oh, what do we have here," Kate smirked.
"It's the whole family."

Cas quickly turned around. "Stiles?"

"It's a demon, Cas," Dean said.

"I'll take care of this." Cas strode towards Kate.

"First, before you take me back to hell, I want to say something," Kate announced.

"Cas, I'm surprised that you forgave Dean so quickly. I mean, he did call you a supernatural freak, after all."

"H-he didn't mean it," Cas stuttered.

"And how exactly do you know that?"

"He told me," Cas said.

"But he also told you that you're a supernatural freak," Kate stated.

"Well, not exactly," Cas tried.

"Also," Kate said. "Dean's a big fat liar, and no one can deny that."

"Actually, plenty of people can," Dean interrupted.

The doorbell rang, causing everyone to look at the door.

"He's here," Kate whispered, excitedly.

"Who's here?" Cas questioned.

"You're in for surprise," Kate smirked, walking to the door and opening it. "Metatron, so glad you could make it."

"Metatron?" Dean and Sam said at the same time.

Metatron stepped inside, wearing baggy clothes and a bag around his shoulder.

"Hello, Dean," Metatron grinned. "Sam, how nice it is to see you again."

Dean narrowed his eyes.

"I thought you were good," Sam said.

"Well, Kate and I made a deal," Metatron informed.

"A very good one," Kate said.

"A very good one, indeed," Metatron agreed.

Cas snuck up on Metatron, but Kate noticed and forced him back into the wall like she had done with Dean. When done so, Cas was useless. Kate was too strong.

"What's the deal?" Dean asked.

"I won't tell you much," Kate started. "But Metatron has agreed to do something for me."

Dean raised an eyebrow. "And what's that?"

Kate cackled, "I guess I should just tell you. Metatron is to take Cas's grace."

Everyone's face fell.

"What?" Cas choked.

"You heard me, freak," Kate groaned. "Don't make me repeat myself."

"Don't touch him," Dean sneered.

"Oh, shut up, pretty boy." Kate rolled "her" eyes. "Come on, Metatron, get on with it already."

"Yes, ma'am." Metatron hurriedly said. He strode towards Cas, taking out an angel knife from his bag.

"Please, Metatron, I know you're better than this."

Metatron ignored Cas, pulling out a small round, glass container from his pocket.

Kate whined, "Come on, Metatron, I don't have all fucking day."

"Sorry," Metatron mumbled, nervously. He slowly reached the angel knife to Cas's neck.

"I swear, Metatron, I'm going to kill you!" Dean shouted.

"Stop!" Sam yelled.

"Kate!" Dean barked.

Everyone was quiet, except Cas who was begging Metatron to stop, as he slit a tiny cut in Cas's neck. The light blue, glowing grace flowed into the container. Metatron quickly closed the container with the lid.

Kate giggled, "Do you have the box?"

Metatron nodded, opening his bag and taking out a brown, rustic box with weird engravings on it.

"Those are angel engravings," Dean said.

That meant angels wouldn't be able to get the box open, let alone touch it. However,  demons would be able to.

"And the key?"

Metatron pulled a gold, semi–large key from the bag as well. He handed the key and box to Kate.

"This key," Kate started. "Is enchanted. I enchanted it, so that I am the only one that is able to open it. And there's no other key to open this box."

"Fuck," Dean muttered. "How do you even enchant it?"

Kate giggled, "I have my ways." She opened the box with the key easily, stuffing the container of Cas's grace inside before snapping it shut. She then quickly gave it back to Metatron. "Drive, fast."

Metatron ran out, obeying her order.

"Dean," Cas sighed.

"It's okay, Cas. It's okay," Dean reassured.

"I'm human." A tear escaped from Cas's eye.

"Oh God," Kate muttered, disgusted. "Anyways, there's one more thing I need to do."

"What's that?" Derek piped up.

"Oh, Derek, sweetie! I almost forgot that you were here," Kate said.

"What do you have to do?" Derek growled.

"Well..." Kate trailed off, walking to the kitchen and grabbing a knife. "It involves this."

Cas struggled, "Let me go."

"Oh, I'm not going to do that," Kate snorted. "But you do you know what I am going to do?"

Dean huffed, "What?"

"I'll demonstrate," Kate smirked. "Goodbye, suckers!"

Then she stabbed Stiles's stomach with the knife.