6 (?)

THIS IS ANOTHER COPY OF CHAPTER 6 FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T READ THE FIRST ONE. APPARENTLY IT'S TELLING PEOPLE THAT THE CHAPTER IS REMOVED EVEN THOUGH IT ISN'T. ANYWAYS, HOPE YOU ENJOY!

Kate pulled into the driveway. Stiles was screaming inside and it was annoying as hell, but she couldn't say anything about it. Derek would hear due to his werewolf hearing. Kate slipped out the door, and walked up to it. The door opened before she even got to it.

Derek stood there, grinning. "Hey, babe."

"Hey, Der. I've missed you," Kate said.

"I could say the same," Derek chuckled, kissing "Stiles".

"No, Derek!" The real Stiles screamed. "Can't you see this isn't me!"

Kate accidentally bit Derek's lip in anger.

He pulled away. "What was that for?"

"Sorry," Kate apologized. "I zoned out."

"Okay..." Derek trailed off. "Come on in."

"Thank you," Kate grinned, striding inside. "So, what do you want to do to pass the time?" A smirk laid on "her" lips.

"Oh hell no, bitch!" Stiles yelled, knowing what she was thinking.

Derek raised an eyebrow. "I thought you said no sex until the baby is born."

Kate frowned, "Well, we wouldn't hurt the baby."

"I know, but I still don't want to risk it. You can wait, can't you?" Derek questioned.

Kate put on a fake smile. "Of course."

"That's my Derek," Stiles sighed in relief.

"Good." Derek kissed Stiles's cheek. "Want to watch Star Wars?"

"Can't we do something else?" Kate asked.

"What do you mean? You love Star Wars." Derek furrowed his eyebrows.

"Can we... bake cookies?"

"Um, yeah, I guess," Derek shrugged, and they walked into the kitchen.

Baking cookies sometimes led to sex, Kate knew that. It happened a couple of time between Derek and her. And honestly, all she wanted from Derek was sex.

Derek got all the ingredients out, including the flour.

Kate stuck her hand in the bag of flour, and threw it at Derek who froze.

Derek slowly looked over at "Stiles". "Stiles..."

"What," Kate said, innocently. "I'm just having fun."

"If that's how you want it."

An egg than hit Kate right in the forehead. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply, trying not to get mad. She wiped the guck off before grabbing the milk, and pouring it over Derek.

"Oh, you little," Derek mumbled, and threw sugar at her.

Kate smirked, and kissed Derek.

Derek kissed back, wrapping his arms around Stiles's waist.

Soon enough, Kate pulled away. She had an even better idea. "We should probably take a shower now."

"Yeah," Derek agreed. He grabbed Stiles's hand, leading "her" to the bathroom.

When they got into the bathroom, Kate shut it and immediately took off the clothes "she" was wearing.

During that, Derek turned on the shower and then copied her actions. Derek stepped in first, and then Kate followed.

Kate and Derek washed off all the cookie ingredients off. She tried not to barf when Derek kissed Stiles's pregnant stomach. She tried to be all sexual towards Derek, but it didn't work.

Derek just turned off the shower when they were clean, and grabbed towels from the cupboard. He tossed one to Kate, drying himself off.

She pouted, doing the same. Maybe when they were dressed she could try something. Derek had to give in sooner or later...

"He won't have sex with you," Stiles grunted inside.

'Maybe not, but he'll have sex with you,' she thought back.

Stiles didn't say anything. Kate was kind of right.

Derek and Kate walked into the bedroom. He instantly handed her a pair of warm clothes; a shirt and some sweats. She reluctantly slipped them on, Derek putting his own clothes on. He then walked past her into the living room.

When Derek was about to sit on the couch, she grabbed the back of his shirt and turned him around. She then slammed "her" lips onto his.

Derek kissed back, thinking he was kissing Stiles, though really he wasn't.

Kate bit his lip, deepening the kiss.

Derek pulled away, shaking his head. "Stiles, no."

"Can I at least give you a blow job or something?" Kate whined. "Come on, please, baby. You know you want it."

"Why are you acting so weird, Stiles?" Derek asked. "Are you okay?"

Kate rolled her eyes. "I'm fine." God, Derek was so annoying sometimes.

Derek was quiet before he said, "You're not Stiles."

"And how can you be so sure?" Kate crossed her arms, tapping her foot against the floor repeatedly.

"Who are you?" Derek growled.

"Oh, honey, I'm your worst nightmare," Kate giggled.

Derek roared and ran at her, but was flung back.

"Ta, ta, ta... You don't want to hurt your precious Stiles, do you?" Kate questioned.

Derek tried getting up, but was held down by Kate's force. "You bitch, let me go!"

Kate laughed, "Like I'd do that!" She walked over to Derek, tracing "her" finger down his chest.

"Don't touch me!" Derek snapped.

"Oh, DerBear, I can do anything to you. I could..." Kate trailed off. She kneeled down in front of Derek's crotch. "You know."

"Stop it!" Derek tried to break free. "Who are you?"

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, didn't I?" Kate stood back up. "I'm back, baby boy."

Baby boy was what Kate used to call Derek. Derek hated that nickname since.

Derek froze. "Kate..." He couldn't believe this. She was now a demon. Of course!

"That's me," Kate said. "Now, where were we? Oh yeah!" She kneeled down again, zipping Derek's zipper down.

Derek struggled, screaming.

Stiles, who had been nonstop screaming, was mentally crying at the moment. He couldn't believe this was happening.

Suddenly, the door opened.

Kate embarrassingly jumped, and "her" head snapped towards the door.

"Im back, baby."