12

Thunder erupted from outside the house, and Stiles awoke with a start. His surroundings were similar to him, and he noticed he was in Derek's room. Had everything been just a dream, or had Derek saved him from the creature?

Nevertheless, Stiles was glad to be back at Derek's. He rolled over to the opposite side of the bed; Derek not being there. "Babe?"

A gruff hum came from the connected bathroom, and the male entered the bedroom. Stiles's eyes widened at the sight of his boyfriend, sitting up in shock. Derek was wearing semi-tight, black slacks with a white, collared shirt and tie. He strode to the bedside table, and grabbed his watch.

"Uh, Der," Stiles laughed, nervously. "Where're you going?"

"Work. Where else would I be going?" Derek scoffed.

Stiles knitted his eyebrows together in confusion. "You work?"

Derek studied him. "You okay, Stiles?"

"Yeah, yeah, just... What are you?"

Derek reached over, placing a hand on his boyfriends forehead. "You don't seem to be sick."

"That's cause I'm not," Stiles whined. "Just answer my question."

"I'm a lawyer."

Stiles snorted, "Cheater; it must be easy with your werewolf powers."

"A bit," Derek chuckled, adjusting the watch that was now on his wrist.

Stiles loved Derek's werewolf side. He was very protective, and got jealous easily. Stiles found it cute. And in bed, Derek was quite rough, and that's how Stiles liked it.

"Stiles?" Derek interrupted his chain of thoughts.

"Hm, what, sorry," Stiles mumbled. Derek glanced down, smirking. The teen, confused as always, gazed down as well, and when he saw the convict, he blushed deeply. Grabbing the nearest pillow, he covered his no no square.

The whole time Derek had been snickering. "Were you thinking about me, baby?"

Stiles groaned, "You're a snot, you know that, right?"

"Maybe," Derek shrugged. "But I'm your snot."

Stiles gripped Derek's tie, and tugged him closer. "I hate that you're always right."

Derek kissed back, but pulled away to soon. "I'd love to continue this, but I have work to go to and I've already been late enough as it is."

"Why's that?" Stiles questioned.

"Don't act like you don't know."

Stiles truly didn't know, but he had a pretty good guess. "Oh, right..."

"You should get some more rest, Stiles. You seem a bit out of it this morning."

Stiles nodded in agreement, and snuggled back under the covers. "Love you, Der."

Derek smiled fondly, leaning down to peck his boyfriends lips. "Love you, too, Stiles." He moved to his stomach. "And I love you, baby."

Stiles had almost forgotten. He placed a hand on his tummy as he watched Derek exit the room.

"See you at six!" Derek called.

The Nephilim (A/N: one who is half human and half angel) glanced at the clock on the nightstand, and groaned when he saw it was only five.

Stiles didn't get much sleep when Derek left. He was quite puzzled over the whole situation. He couldn't comprehend how his boyfriend got a brilliant job in such a short amount of time.

He tried forgetting about it by slipping out of bed, and finding one of Derek's sweater. He liked wearing the werewolf's oversized sweatshirts, especially when he couldn't spend time with him. Since he couldn't be with his boyfriend, he decided to go back to his own house.

Stiles remembered he didn't have his jeep, and after his dream, he definitely wasn't walking home alone, so instead he called Scott.

The teen groaned when he answered. "Stiles, what the hell? It's six in the morning."

"I'm at Derek's, and need a ride home. Please, dude?"

"Just this once," Scott muttered. "Be there in 20."

Once his best friend arrived, he exited the house, making sure to lock the front door behind him with Derek's spare key. Right when Stiles slipped into the passenger seat, Scott scowled at him, "You owe me."

"Don't worry, I gotchu," Stiles reassured. The car ride was silent until the teen remembered he had a question. "When did Derek become a lawyer?"

Scott risked a glance at Stiles. "Since you've met him," he said, as if it was the most obvious thing.

Stiles scoffed, "I literally found out today."

"You getting enough sleep, Stiles?" His best friend teased, and in return, Stiles pouted, "Seriously, Scott, this isn't funny.

Scott pulled into the driveway of the bunker, and looked to Stiles expectantly. "Well, we're here."

Huffing as he stepped out of the car, Stiles was upset that he didn't get enough information on Derek's job situation. There was no way the wolf could have been a lawyer the whole time they knew each other, without him having a clue.

Despite being frustrated, Stiles waved goodbye to Scott and made his way to the entrance of the bunker. He was a bit surprised to find out the door was unlocked. His parents were always strict about things like that.

When Stiles entered the kitchen, he saw Cas there. His dad was dressed in his normal attire: a decent suit with a trench-coat.

Castiel turned around when he heard footsteps, flinching when he noticed his son. "Jeez, Stiles, you almost gave me a heart attack!"

"Now that you're human, I have to be more careful, isn't that right?"

His father furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, but shrugged off Stiles's nonsense with a laugh. "Right, right."

"What're you doing awake, anyway, dad?" Stiles questioned.

"I have work every weekday, don't you remember?"

Stiles hunched over. Last time he checked, his parents had lied about having a job. Instead, they had been doing the family business. Hunting. "I can't seem to remember a lot of things this morning."

"Not enough sleep?" Cas suggested the problem was.

"I don't think so. I've been sleeping quite well the last couple of days."

"I'm sorry, son, but I have to head out to the station now." Castiel scurried passed him.

"The station?" Stiles raised a single eyebrow.

"The radio station," Cas reminded him. "Please get some more rest, Stiles."

The teen nodded, "Thanks, dad."

"And don't forget your Papa works at the garage with Uncle Bobby at nine," Castiel informed before the slam of the door sounded.

"Uncle Bobby?" Stiles muttered as he trudged upstairs. "I thought he was dead."

Once he reached his bedroom, Stiles collapsed onto his bed. Maybe his friends and family were right. He just needed more sleep.