8

Black mist flew out of Stiles's mouth as he fell limply to the ground. He was on his back, the knife still hanging from stomach. The three men were set free, and they rushed to the teen.

"Derek," Stiles gasped.

"B-Babe," Derek stuttered. He glanced at the Winchesters. "I can heal him."

"I'd be able to if I wasn't human," Cas muttered.

Derek sighed, placing a hand on Stiles's pregnant stomach. "I'm going to have to take out the knife."

"No." Stiles shook his head in fear.

"I'll take your pain away, baby. It'll be all right," Derek reassured.

"You can do that?" Sam questioned.

"Yes," Derek answered. "And all of you are lucky that I can."

"Just hurry up and do it," Dean rushed.

Derek transferred Stiles's pain to himself, his veins turning a dark blue.

Stiles took a deep breath, relieved to not be feeling the intense pain.

"On three," Derek clenched his jaw. "One, two--" He suddenly pulled out the knife,  screaming out in pain. Derek tossed the knife, breathing heavily.

"Are you okay, Derek?" Stiles asked.

Derek didn't respond. Instead, he healed Stiles's wound. "We have to check if the baby is okay."

"How?" Sam questioned.

"We'll going to Deaton's." Derek removed his hand when the would was completely healed.

"What about Metatron?" Cas questioned.

"You're human. Get over it!" Derek shouted.

"What if you turned human? Huh?" Cas snapped.

"Baby," Dean said. "It'll be okay."

"How do you know that, Dean?" Cas started to cry. "I don't know what to do."

"I'll help you," Dean whispered.

Cas nodded, sniffling.

"Let's just go." Derek looked away, regretful.

Stiles was quiet through the whole thing. He just didn't know what to say. Derek helped him up after standing himself.

"Are we really not going to look for Metatron, though?" Cas asked.

"Knowing Kate, she probably possessed him," Derek said. He strode out and got in the front of his Camaro. Sam slid into the passenger seat as the rest of the family piled into the back.

"Dad, you're not alone, okay? You have pops and I," Stiles smiled.

Cas kissed his sons forehead. "Thank you, Stiles."

"I love you, dad.

"I love you, too, Stiles."

The drive to Beacon Hills Animal Clinic was a bit awkward, but luckily they arrived in a short amount of time. Derek helped Stiles get out even though there was no need, and Dean helped Cas out. Sam let himself out.

"Who is this Deaton guy?" Sam asked.

"He's a vet, and a Druid Emissary. He helps us supernatural beings with medical problems," Derek explained.

"Ah," Dean hummed.

The 5 men walked inside, and Derek led them to Deaton's office. He knocked softly and when a voice told him to come in, he pushed the door open.

At a desk sat Deaton. He was dark skinned and was bald, but had slight facial hair. "Derek, Stiles. What are you doing here?"

"Stiles is pregnant," Derek informed him.

"I know," Deaton said.

Derek furrowed his eyebrows. "You do?"

"Stiles came to me when he found out," Deaton told him.

Derek looked at Stiles. "You didn't tell me that."

Stiles shrugged, "I didn't think it was important."

"Well, anyway, a lot happened and--"

Deaton cut Derek off. "Are those the Winchester's?"

Derek glanced behind him. "Uh, yeah."

Deaton stood up. "What are they doing here?"

"Dean and Cas are my fathers. And I didn't know they were hunters," Stiles admitted.

"Oh," Deaton nodded.

"We need your help, Deaton," Derek said. "A demon stabbed Stiles in the stomach, but I healed him. I just want to see if our child is okay."

Deaton gasped, "Follow me."

Everyone followed him to a different room where a "dentist" chair was bolted into the floor, and a machine.

"I made a room for Stiles," Deaton told them. "I'll be his doctor during the 9 months. Also, your child should be okay, but I'm glad you came to check."

Stiles sat on the chair, and laid back. He lifted his shirt up as Deaton squirted the light blue, cold gel on his stomach. Stiles shivered slightly at the feeling.

Deaton turned on the machine that looked like a small tv, pressing the wand gently against Stiles's stomach. He spread the gel around slightly with it. "Your baby is... okay, it seems."

Stiles breathed out in relief, grabbing Derek's hand. "Good."

"I'm guessing the knife didn't reach your child, or it can heal tremendously," Deaton said. "If your child is half angel and half werewolf, it will create a new species. Probably the strongest!"

"Really?" Stiles's eyes widened.

"Really," Deaton confirmed.

"That's amazing! Right, Der?" Stiles looked at him with a wide grin.

Derek kissed his forehead. "Of course."

Stiles yawned, "God, that Kate stuff really tired me out."

"Why don't we go back to my house, and you can rest," Derek suggested.

"Wow, wow, wow," Dean butt in. "He's coming home."

"But dad--" Stiles tried.

"No buts," Dean interrupted.

"Fine," Stiles huffed. "But Derek's coming."

"Fine," Dean huffed as well, glaring ever so slightly at Derek.

***

Dean arrived, parking the impala and turning it off. He glanced outside, shaking his head. It was dark out, and he could see the trees dancing in the wind. He opened the door, and slipped out. Shutting the door, he shivered.

"Kate!" He shouted. "Come on! Get your ass down here!"

"I don't like to be controlled." A voice said behind him.

Dean whipped around, glaring at Kate.

"But if it's you who's controlling me," she winked. "I wouldn't mind."

Dean gagged, shaking his head.

Kate rolled her eyes. "Guys, these days."

"I want Cas's grace back," Dean snarled.

"That wasn't polite," Kate said.

"You little bitch--"

Kate interrupted Dean, holding up a finger. "I'll give you Cas's grace back on one condition."

"And what's that?" Dean asked.

"You have sex with me."