4

Sam caught Dean's lifeless body as it was beginning to fall, dropping his gun in the process. He couldn't believe what had just happened. Dean was dead... Everyone would be upset.

"D-Dean," Sam stuttered. "No!" He stood up with his gun, and shot the werewolf over and over even though he was already dead. He shook his head before carrying Dean to the car. He put him and the guns in the backseat before getting into the drivers seat.

Sam slowly drove to the house. It was utterly quiet. The normal rock and roll music wasn't on, and Sam felt empty. He soon arrived at the house, and carefully grabbed Dean from the back. He carried him bridal style as he walked into the house.

Stiles and Derek were in the kitchen. "Hey dad, Uncle Sam." He looked over to Sam, and froze.

Sam bit his lip. "I'm sorry."

"What?" Stiles whispered. "No."

"I'm sorry," Sam repeated.

"No!" Stiles shouted, rushing over to them.

"He's dead, Stiles," Sam muttered.

They heard someone come down the stairs. "What's going on?"

"Cas," Sam sighed.

"Is Dean okay?" Cas ran over to the two boys.

"He's dead..." Sam trailed off.

"No. No, he's not. This is just some prank," Cas said.

"Cas, I'm really sorry. We'll set up a funeral. For now, I'll put him in the coffin in the basement." Sam then walked to the door with Cas following him.

Stiles watched them go, tears in his eyes. His dad was gone...

"Stiles." He heard behind him.

He turned around, facing Derek. He then started sobbing, and Derek wrapped his arms around the fragile boy.

"It'll be okay," Derek whispered.

"How?" Stiles questioned.

"How what, baby?" Derek asked.

"How'd you cope with your family's death?"

Derek tightened his embrace around Stiles. "I kept going. And then the pack helped me. You helped me."

Stiles looked at Derek. "Help me."

Derek nodded before smashing his lips onto Stiles's.

Cas stared at Dean who was laying motionless in the coffin. Sam and him had made reservations for a funeral at the cemetery not too far away from their house. The whole family --and Derek-- were here.

He sighed as he kneeled down to kiss his husbands forehead. A tear fell down Cas's cheek onto Dean.

Stiles knelt down beside Cas, placing a rose in Deans hands. He placed a hand on his dad's back before standing up.

Cas did the same, and they hugged for a while. Sam poked Cas's shoulder, and they all hugged.

'This is my fault,' Cas thought. 'If I had forgiven Dean, then I would have gone with them and he wouldn't be dead.'

'This is my fault,' Sam thought. 'He sacrificed himself to save me.'

They soon pulled away, and sighed. Sam then closed the coffin.

"Cas, wanna help me bury him."

Cas nodded, and gently touched the coffin lid. "I love you," he whispered before helping Sam carry it and put it down in the hole.

Stiles watched them as they filled the hole back up. He cuddled into Derek. He still couldn't believe it.

Dean Winchester is dead.

"Excuse me?"

"D-Dean Winchester. He's dead, ma'am."

"And how do you know this?"

"A werewolf said he caught sight of a werewolf killing Dean with a gun at the same time Dean killed the man. He hid from them, though."

"Are you sure he's not lying?"

"Yes, ma'am. He said he knows about your plan. While you want to kill Dean's son, he wants to kill Dean."

"Great. Is he here?"

"Yes."

"Bring him in."

"Yes, ma'am."

The squeak of a door could be heard before feet padded against the ground.

"Hello, Kate."

"That's ma'am to you. So, you want to kill Dean Winchester?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"What's your name?"

"Aiden."

"And why do you want to kill Dean?"

"Dean... He killed my twin brother."

"Sorry, I guess."

"Uh, thanks, ma'am."

"Is that all?"

"Actually, may I ask why you want to kill the son?"

"I want his boyfriend. He's my ex."

"What's his name?"

"Derek Hale."