3

The next day~

Derek was still at Stiles's house the next day. He had spent the night since neither of them wanted to leave each other.

"So, if it's a girl," Stiles started. "What do you want to name her?"

"What about Laura?" Derek asked.

Stiles smiled, fondly. "I like that."

Derek's family had died in a house fire years ago. The only people who survived were Derek, Laura, Cora, and Peter. Laura got murdered, and Peters in a mental hospital. As for Cora, she's away in another country.

"What about for a boy?" Derek questioned.

Stiles thought. "Axel?"

"That's perfect," Derek grinned, kissing Stiles's nose.

"You're perfect," Stiles said.

Derek laughed, "I'm far from perfect, babe."

"But you are! Your personality is great, and your rabbit teeth are adorable. I love that you're secretly a teddy bear. And you're body --Jesus Christ-- you could be a model," Stiles smiled, shyly.

"I love you," Derek sighed, happily.

"I love you, too."

There was a knock on the bedroom door, and Stiles got up to open it. "Hey, pops."

Dean grunted, "Hey. Sam and I are going out."

"You guys always go out. Where are you actually going?" Stiles asked.

"We're hunters," Dean said. "As you know now. We find cases we think might be related to supernatural threats."

"Why'd you kidnap Derek?" Stiles questioned.

"We got the wrong guy. There's a werewolf pack killing people here. I know it's not Derek."

Stiles nodded, "Well, be careful."

"I will. Oh, and your dads staying here," Dean muttered before walking out.

Stiles looked over to Derek, and shrugged.

Dean sighed, running a hand through his hair. "Ready, Sammy?" He called.

"Yeah," Sam called back, reaching Dean.

"Okay, let's go."

Dean wasn't in the mood to go on a case, but they had to find the pack. They were killing person after person, and needed to be stopped.

Dean walked outside and to his Impala, slipping inside. He also wasn't in the mood because Cas never forgave him. He understood that, but he didn't know how long Cas would stay upset with him. What if Cas broke it off?

Sam got in, slamming the door shut. "Has Cas forgiven you, yet?" He knew of their current problem.

Not answering, Dean started the car and took off. He didn't want to talk about the Cas situation right now.