10

"Aiden, what are you doing here?" Derek squinted his eyes at the other.

Aiden looked down, slouching slightly as if he was bowing. "I wish to join your pack again."

"Why?"

"My brother... He's dead."

Stiles gasped, "W-who killed him?"

Aiden straightened, a hint of a glare in his eyes. "I don't like to talk about it. But that's not it, my whole pack is dead."

"Whoever did so must be powerful," Boyd said.

Aiden nodded, "You could say that."

"I'm not letting you back in the pack. You betrayed us."

"And I am very sorry, Derek. Please!" Aiden begged. "You were a great Alpha."

"Come on, Der," Stiles said. "Give him a chance."

Derek opened his mouth to argue, but took one glimpse at Stiles's pouty face and gave in. "Fine."

"We're having a pack night. You want to come in?" Stiles asked.

Aiden smiled, and gave him a nod. "Thank you." One foot landed inside the house, but before the other could, a rough hand stopped him.

Derek growled, "If you hurt Stiles, or anyone else in my pack, I won't hesitate to rip your throat out. With my teeth." His eyes flashed red.

"Yes, Alpha."

**

Pack night went smoothly, but once it ended and everyone left, Derek scolded Stiles. "I can't believe you made me do that."

"I didn't make you do anything, Derek."

Derek crossed his arms. "I have a bad feeling about this."

Stiles rolled his eyes. "You have a bad feeling about everything."

Derek pulled Stiles into his embrace. "I never had a bad feeling about you, and I definitely don't have a bad feeling about our child."

Stiles cuddled into him. "You don't?"

"Of course not." Derek kissed his forehead. "Our child will be the most powerful being ever to live. But..."

"But what?" Stiles furrowed his eyebrows.

"Kate knows you're pregnant. She'll tell others and once our child is born, it will be hunted."

"What are we going to do then?"

"I don't know, Stiles. We'll have to home school him, too. We won't be able to let him out alone until it's safe to do so."

Stiles raised an eyebrow. "What makes you so sure our child is a boy? You could be wrong; it could be a girl."

Derek shrugged, smiling. "I have a good feeling I'm right."

**

"Any good news?" Kate asked.

"I'm back in their pack," Aiden informed.

"Good."

"What now?"

"Become close friends with Stiles, and get Dean to have an interest in you, not like that, of course. Then, when they least expect it, attack."

"I'm not going to hurt Stiles, ma'am. I hope you know that. It's just Dean I want to get revenge on."

"Very well. I'll take care of Stiles," Kate chuckled, evilly.

**

"Dean, why won't you sleep?" Cas asked. "Aren't you tired?"

Dean held him closer. "I'm sorry, Cas."

Cas tilted his head in confusion. "Why are you sorry?"

"I went to the crossroad to meet up with Kate," Dean admitted. "She said that if I had sex with her, then she would give you your grace back."

Cas abruptly pulled away from Dean, sitting up. "You had sex with her, didn't you?"

Dean sat up beside him. "What? Of course not!"

"Then why are you sorry?" Cas whispered.

"I don't like seeing you upset." Dean pulled Cas into his embrace, and the other practically melted. "I want to get your grace back for you, but I don't know how."

Cas caressed Dean's cheek. "I know you'll do everything you can."

"What if I can't get it back? What if you're stuck as a human forever?"

"Then you will teach me how to be a human," Cas said. "Dean, as long as you stay by my side, I will be fine."

Dean laid down, pulling Cas with him. "I'll always be by your side." Even after the heart warming discussion they just had, something felt off and he knew exactly what it was. "I'm also sorry for calling Derek a supernatural freak. I didn't know it would offend you."

Cas smiled, "I know. You say before you think. Probably should work on that."

Dean chuckled, "You're right." Thunder erupted from outside, and he sighed softly. "Let's get some sleep now."

"I don't usually sleep," Cas murmured. 

"Do you watch me in my sle--" Dean paused. "Nevermind, I already know you do."

Cas giggled, "You're cute when you sleep."

"Yeah, yeah," Dean muttered, secretly loving the attention. "Just close your eyes, and let sleep take over."

Cas nodded, letting his eyes shut.

Suddenly light shone through the window from outside. In a flash, it was gone. "Damn lightning," Dean grumbled, remembering that he forgot to close the curtains. Light flashed through again, and Dean saw someone poised outside the window. He quickly slid out of bed, gripping the angel blade from under his pillow.

"Dean?" Cas questioned.

Dean shushed him. "Come on out." He reached back to turn on the lamp that rested on the nightstand. He flinched back when he saw the man from earlier right in front of him. Dean shoved him back, slamming him into the wall and inching the knife toward the others neck.

"Do not kill me," the male said. "I am not a threat."

Dean squinted his eyes, "Who are you?"

"I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from Perdition."

This chapter sucks, I'm sorry