5

It was the next day after the funeral, and Stiles was home alone. Sam and Cas were at a bar, drinking their troubles away. Derek, well, he just wasn't here. Cas had made him go home.

Stiles groaned when he lost at Mario Kart. He just couldn't get over the fact that his dad had died. It hurt.

He decided that taking a walk would help. It wasn't too dark out. It was only 8 o'clock. He turned off the wii, and made his way outside.

Stiles breathed in the fresh air, before stuffing his hands in his sweatshirt pockets. He started walking. He would probably end up at the gas station not to far from the house to get ice cream. He hoped Sam and Cas didn't get home anytime soon. They'd probably freak if they saw him gone. He should have left a note. Not that it would matter, anyways. If Sam and Cas were smart enough, they'd walk to a hotel and order a room instead driving home drunk.

Stiles noticed a black smoke waft through the air. He stopped, inspecting. He noticed it was coming towards him, and backed up. The black smoke went in front of him, and transformed into a girl with blonde hair and sharp features.

"Kate," Stiles spat.

"Hello," she smiled. "I'm glad you weren't in your house. I wouldn't have been able to get in."

Stiles glanced back, and took off towards the house. He didn't get very far, though.

Kate had transported in front of him. "Where are you going?" She asked, innocently.

"What are you?" Stiles questioned.

Kate flipped her hair. "I'm a demon, and you can't defeat me."

Stiles mentally cursed. "What do you want?"

"I think the question is more 'who do you want?'" Kate told him.

"Derek," Stiles whispered.

"Wow, you actually got it."

"Why?"

"Have you seen him?" Kate giggled.

"Yes, he happens to be my boyfriend," Stiles huffed.

"Which is why I'm here," Kate said.

"If you're gonna kill me, then just do it. But just know that Derek will never take you back," Stiles growled.

"Oh, I know," Kate smirked. "Like I said, that's why I'm here."

"What are you gonna do?" Stiles rose an eyebrow.

Kate laughed, "You'll see." She then turned into the black smoke again, and entered Stiles.

Stiles realized he could no longer control his body, and started screaming. No!

"You're pregnant?!" Kate shrieked.

Stiles stopped screaming. "Yeah, it's Derek's."

"Disgusting," Kate gagged. "It's okay; I can kill it.

"No! Stop! Please don't!" Stiles begged.

"What the fuck?!" Kate shouted. "I can't kill the little brat."

Stiles then realized that it was probably impossible to kill his child. It was half angel and half werewolf; a completely different species. A really powerful one, too.

"Good," Stiles grinned.

"Whatever," Kate mumbled. "Time to go to Derek's."

"What?" Stiles questioned.

"Oh, I just want to pay him a visit, you know?" Kate laughed, evilly.

"Bitch!" Stiles shouted.

"What was that?" Kate asked, pretending she couldn't hear Stiles.

Stiles shouted as Kate drove his jeep to Derek's. "He'll know it's not me."

"Are you sure about that, darling?"

Stiles was quiet. "Yes."

"You're lying," Kate giggled. "He won't know it's you. Trust me. Now time to tell him I'm coming." She grabbed Stiles's phone from his jeans pocket, and called Derek.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hey, babe, I'm coming over," Kate ("Stiles") said.

"Oh, alright. I have ice cream," Derek chuckled.

"Thanks, Derek. You're the best. Bye!"

"Bye."

Kate hung up, and smirked. "He won't know a thing."