9

Dean slammed his car door shut, and opened the door leading into the bunker.

"Dean! You're home," Cas smiled. "What took so long?"

Dean didn't make eye contact with his husband. "I went to the gas station."

"For an hour?" Cas questioned.

"You know, Cas, I could really use one of your homemade apple pies," Dean said.

"Oh, okay, if that's what you really want." Cas furrowed his eyebrows.

Dean kissed his cheek. "Thank you." He then headed to their room, running a hand down his face.

"Hey, dad." Stiles walked out of the bathroom.

"Stiles..." Dean sighed. "Now is not the time."

Stiles raised an eyebrow. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, son." Dean trudged into his bedroom, and shut the door.

Stiles made his way into his own room. "Something's up with my dad."

"I heard," Derek replied.

"Of course you did," Stiles said. "You and your hearing powers."

Derek rolled his eyes, but patted the spot next to himself on the bed.

"He was gone for quite some time." Stiles laid next to him. "He probably went to the bar."

Derek shrugged, "We may never know."

"Do you..." Stiles trailed off.

"What?" Derek glanced down at him.

"Do you think he cheated on Cas?" Stiles asked.

Derek shrugged, "I wouldn't be surprised. Dean Winchester is a fuck boy."

"How do you know?" Stiles questioned.

"I'm guessing you haven't read the stories," Derek said.

"What stories?"

"The book series is called the Winchester Gospel. I have and have read all the books. It's their life story. Everything that had happened in the book, happened to them in real life," Derek explained.

"Did Dean write them?"

"No, Chuck did," Derek said. He knew that from a friend named Meg, a demon. She was long dead now. He knew that she was friends with the hunters, but he stayed their enemy.

"And who is this Chuck?" Stiles sat up.

"God."

"God?"

Derek sat up as well. "Yes, the Lord."

Stiles shook his head, still processing the information. "May I read the books?"

"My father went to hell?" Stiles gaped.

"Apparently so," Derek said.

Both Stiles and Derek were at the alphas house. Cas had let them go after almost an hour of begging. Derek swore that he would keep Stiles safe.

Stiles set the book down. "I think that's enough for one day."

Derek hugged him, gently. "You okay?"

"Just stressed." Stiles nuzzled his nose into Derek's neck.

"What do you want to do? Star Wars or Batman marathon?" Derek asked.

"Neither," Stiles said.

Derek frowned, "You're really stressed."

"Tell me about it," Stiles mumbled.

"Want to have a pack night?" Derek asked. "We haven't had one of those in awhile."

"Yeah," Stiles beamed. "We have a lot to tell them."

Derek kissed his forehead, and pulled away slightly. "I'll text the pack."

"And I'll make the pizza rolls." Stiles bounded into the kitchen.

"Dean!" Cas called, pulling out the fresh, apple pie out of the oven. When he got not no reply, he headed to the room they shared together. "Dean?"

Dean was lying on the bed, staring at the wall. He couldn't hear Cas considering he was zoned out.

"Dean?" Cas questioned, stalking over and touching his shoulder.

Dean quickly grabbed the angel blade under his pillow, and held it near Cas's neck. His eyes widened in shock. "Cas, I-I'm sorry. I thought you were..."

Cas furrowed his eyebrows. "Thought I was who?"

Dean shoved the angle blade back under his pillow. "Don't worry about it. I'm just stressed because of the whole Kate thing."

Cas nodded, "Your pies ready."

"Just put it in the fridge for tomorrow," Dean said. "And then come back up here."

"Alright." Cas kissed Dean's forehead, stood up straight and then closed his eyes. Opening them, he sighed. "I forgot I can't teleport now."

"I'm sorry, Cas. I'm going to get your grace back, I swear," Dean said.

"How?" Cas asked.

Dean looked away. "Cas, I..."

Cas raised an eyebrow. "You what? You didn't make a deal with a demon, did you?"

Dean shook his head, biting his lip. "I love you."

"I know." Cas hugged him. "I love you, too."

"Now hurry up with the pie," Dean smiled, squeezing Cas's clothed ass.

Cas chuckled, "Alright, alright."

"I knew it!" Erica smirked.

Stiles raised an eyebrow. "You knew I was pregnant?"

"No," Erica shrugged.

"Wait, Stiles." Scott stared at him in disbelief. "You're fucking pregnant with our alphas child because you're half angel? And your dads are Dean and Castiel Winchester, the fucking supernatural hunters who want to kill werewolves?"

"Yes, bu--"

Scott interrupted Stiles. "And you got possessed by a demon who just so happened to be Derek's ex girlfriend, Kate. You know, the one that killed his family and almost you."

Derek growled, pulling Stiles into his chest. Stiles patted his cheek gently.

"And she took your fathers grace away?"

"Yeah," Stiles nodded. "Oh, and Dean died."

"Again?" Scott groaned. "But he's back, isn't he?"

Stiles paused. "He is..."

"How is he back then?" Isaac piped in.

"Good question," Stiles said. "I'll have to ask him, but... he's been acting weirdly lately."

"What do you mean?" Lydia asked.

"He--"

There was a knock on the door, and Stiles groaned. He hated getting interrupted. He trudged to the door, opening it.

"Stiles." The person nodded.

"Aiden?"