2

Stiles scrambled to grab a random rag from a shelf, and wet it in the rusted sink in the basement. He then scurried back to Derek, pressing the cold, wet rag to his temple. "Baby, wake up."

A grumble came from Derek, and he fidgeted. Derek's eyes snapped open, glowing red. He thrashed at Stiles until he realized who he was.

"Stiles?" He questioned. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"The real question is what are you doing here?"

"Stupid ass hunters kidnapped me," Derek muttered.

"What hunters?" Stiles asked.

"Dean and Sam Winchester. They're the most popular hunters around," Derek said.

Stiles's eyes widened. His parents were hunters? That would not go well considering he was dating a werewolf.

"How'd you not get caught?"

"Um..." Stiles chuckled, nervously. "Dean's my dad."

Derek sneered, "What!?"

"So, is Cas," He mumbled, guessing he was a hunter, too.

Derek glared at Stiles. "You betrayed me. I thought you loved me."

"I do! I just didn't know my parents were hunters. They never-"

Someone barged into the room, and Stiles quickly twisted around, standing up from where he was kneeling. He had dropped the rag on the floor.

"Stiles!" Dean barked. "Move out of the way!" In his hand, he had a gun that was pointed at Derek.

"Pops, put the gun down," Stiles ordered.

"Do as your father says, Stiles," Cas said. Behind him was Sam.

"Guys, why'd you kidnap Derek?" Stiles questioned.

Dean narrowed his eyes at him. "How do you know the freaks name?"

Stiles could hear Derek growl, and put a hand on his shoulder to calm him down. "Don't call my boyfriend a freak."

Dean almost dropped his gun, and Cas gaped at me. "Excuse me?" Dean croaked out.

"Dads, uh, this is my boyfriend, Derek," Stiles introduced them.

"You're dating a werewolf!" Dean shouted.

"Yep," Stiles said, proudly.

"You shouldn't be dating this supernatural freak!" Dean yelled.

Suddenly, Cas's face turned sad, and he looked down at the ground.

"Says the one who's married to an angel," Derek growled.

"He does have a point, Dean," Sam said, quietly.

Dean turned to Cas. "Cas, honey, I didn't mean it."

"Wait, dad, you're an angel?" Stiles questioned.

Cas nodded, ignoring Dean as he walked towards Stiles. "Yes, I am. And so are you."

Stiles's jaw dropped. "What?"

"Angels have the ability to get pregnant wether they are female or male. I gave birth to you, Stiles. That means you're half human, and half angel," he explained.

Stiles glanced at Derek. His eyes were wide in shock. He then looked at his stomach, and Stiles blushed lightly.

'So that's why I'm pregnant? Or is it because I'm an alphas mate, and they can get their male or female mate pregnant?' Stiles thought.

"There's something else I need to tell you guys," he said.

"What is it now?" Dean complained. By now, the gun was pointed at the ground.

"I'm pregnant," Stiles whispered.

"What was that?" Dean asked.

"I'm pregnant," Stiles said louder.

"Oh god," Sam muttered.

"I knew it," Cas smiled. "I could sense another presence in the house."

"You got my son pregnant?" Dean looked to Derek, scowling.

"It's not like I planned to," Derek said. "But I'm glad I did. I always wanted a family with him."

"Stiles still needs to go to college," Dean glared.

"I can take online college, pops. Don't worry," Stiles reassured him.

"Well, you better do it now. You're almost 20, Stiles."

Stiles sighed, "I know."

"Can someone untie me?" Derek grumbled.

"Don't be such a sourwolf," Stiles smirked.

Derek turned to Stiles, raising an eyebrow. Stiles could tell he wasn't impressed.

"Okay, okay," Stiles said, walking over to him and untying the ropes.

"Get me out of here," Derek grunted, and slightly shook his body that was cramped.

Stiles rolled his eyes, playfully. "We can go up to my room."

Derek nodded. When they got there, he said, "I don't like Dean."

Dean walked into his bedroom. Cas was already inside. Dean felt so bad for calling Cas a supernatural freak.

"Baby?" He questioned, seeing Cas laying on the bed in pajamas. Cas didn't even move when he spoke.

Dean sighed, and changed into sweatpants and an old rock and roll shirt. He got under the covers like Cas, and smiled at him.

Cas turned onto his other side, so his back was to Dean.

Dean pouted, "Baby, I didn't mean it." He gently touched Cas's back.

Cas flinched, "Don't touch me. You don't want to turn into a freak, too, do you?"

Dean bit his lip. He really messed up...