11

Heyo, before you read the chapter, I just wanna say that I know I'm a big, fat liar. I said I would update weeks ago, and ended up not doing so. It's mainly because of school. I'm actually trying this year, lmao, so it's a bit stressful. But here it is, the new chapter! For those of you who also read 'The Fox', it might be updated tomorrow, but I'm not making any promises anymore. I don't want to disappoint again.

Also, I'm going to be editing this book so I might not have time to write another chapter for the next week or so, but I will definitely try! And I think I'm going to change the numbers of the chapters into titles, because numbers are lame.

One last thing, in this book, there may be things that can't happen in Supernatural nor Teen Wolf, but it may just so that certain events can happen.

Anyway, that is all, enjoy!

Dean's eyes widened. Wasn't that what Cas said when they first met? He wanted to look behind him at Cas, who had immediately gotten out of bed and was already standing close to his husband, but didn't dare take his eyes off the male. Dean squinted his eyes, and asked again, "Who are you?" He pressed the angel blade against the others neck.

"I mean no harm, I'm here to help. Please, there's no need for the blade."

"Yeah, right," Dean scoffed. "I'm not taking any chances."                

"My name, it's Zadkiel. I am the one that brought you back to life, Dean, and your lover is in trouble. I thought 'why not help the fellow angel out?'"

"I'm no longer an angel," Cas grunted.

"Yes, I'm aware. Again, I'm here to help."

Dean hummed, thoughtfully. "And why exactly do you want to help? Why'd you save me?"

"The same reason as when Castiel saved you." Zadkiel told him. "God commanded I do so."

"Right," Dean pondered. "Did you leave a handprint?"

Zadkiel shook his head. "Even if I wanted to, it wouldn't be possible."

Dean furrowed his eyebrows. "Why's that?"

"Because Castiel has already owned you," Zadkiel informed. "That's what his handprint symbolizes."

"But... he owned me?" Dean was left confused.  

Zadkiel chuckled, "That's right, Dean. You were Castiel's property the moment he saved you."

From behind Dean, blood rushed to Cas's cheeks. He hadn't been planning for Dean to know that piece of information. The male was silent, and Cas took that as a bad sign. "Dean, I'm sorry. I should have told you." He glanced back at his husband. "You should have, but don't worry, I forgive you."    

Zadkiel could be seen smiling at Dean's words. Forgiveness was key.

Cas breathed out in relief, but deep down, he still felt guilt. There were supposed to be no secrets in their relationship, but he had broken that rule.

Dean changed the subject. "How do you plan on helping us?"      

"I will allow Castiel to possess my grace for the time being until he gets his back," Zadkiel said.

Cas gaped, "You'd let me do that?"

"Mhm. It's the least I could do."

"Then what are you waiting for?" Dean questioned, nearing the knife towards his neck.