Chapter 7

The foot stomped down on the ground and the dinosaur let out a small roar while a small child was sitting on its back in the petting zoo, giggling. Other children on the smaller ones. Children petting a tiny cat-sized one in the arms of another worker.

     "Lift me up. I can't see!" Gray huffed as he jumped behind the crowd of people trying to get a better look.

     "I'm not Dad. And you're not five," Zach said as he walks passed, Gray pushing passed taking pictures.

     "I can still ride the Triceratops. I'm 47-and-a-half inches." They walked passed Zara who was on the phone.

     "This place is for little kids." Zach sighed, Gray doing the same.

      "Yeah, I know. Wanna go on the spinning dinosaur eggs?" Gray took more pictures.

     "Nope. Cover up your dork pouch." He pulled Gray's shirt down over his fanny pack.

     "-Because it's my wedding." Zach looked back to Zara, who is still on the phone, he couldn't believe someone was going to marry her...He wondered if Marlo knew, and if not, how would she react to this news? Zara continued to complain. "No, Alec's not having a bachelor party...Because all his friends are animals." Zach look back in front of him.

     "Scatter," he spoke in a hushed tone.

     "What?" Gray asked.

     "Go. Run. Go!" Just as they ran passed, three girls cooed at one of the smaller dinosaurs.

     "Yuck!" The three girls laughed as the dinosaurs ate out of one of their hands.

-

     Both Zach and Gray were running, laughing at the fact they lost Zara. The P.A announcer spoke up after it finished in another language.

"The next T. Rex feeding will begin in 10 minutes."

     "T. Rex! Come on, man! Come on!" He yelled to Zach. Gray started to run.

-

     Marlo was the only employee to go into the T-Rex paddock, as she was the only one that seemed to be able to get away from her without being seen, especially during feeding time. She had placed a goat on a log for her lunch and whistled to let the dinosaur to let her know it was okay for her to come out. When she heard the heavy footsteps she walked back out towards the employee exit—which was extremely hard to open and notice without someone from the control room opening it for her, a small red light indicating where it would be.

     She looked up towards the camera and put her thumbs up with a grin before pointing finger guns at it—knowing Lowery was watching. The paddock door closed after she got out and she had then walked out to the middle of the park. She was getting ready to walk into the main building to get her work schedule from Claire when she was pushed over to the ground, she was about to yell when she saw it was Gray leaning over her who had a massive smile etched on his face.

     "Marlo!" He yelled excitedly, he got off her and she stood up not bothering to dust herself off like Gray did. "I found you!" Zach had now caught up with Gray and smirked at Marlo, she didn't know why he did or why finding her was important. "Now you get to come with us." Now she remembered. Marlo looked around with a confused look.

     "Where's Satan?" She looked to Zach and he motioned his head towards the direction that Marlo assumed they came from. "Ah, the petting zoo." Zach nodded to her. "Do you seriously want me to come with you two? Or were you joking? Because I'm pretty sure I was joking...Wasn't I?" Marlo didn't even know if she actually meant what she said before.