Chapter 19

Claire and Owen ran through the side of the jungle to get towards the flurry of workers running back and forth. The P.A system cracked on in warning;

"Attention Aviary employees, there has been a containment breach."

     "Hello?" Claire answered her phone as she came to a stop.

     "Claire, we spotted the boys and Marlo on surveillance. They're approaching the west gate," Zara told her in a hurry as she pushed through the crowd and down the stairs from the Innovation Centre. "I'm headed there now."

     "Okay. Stay right there."I'm on my way. Stay right with them." Multiple workers got on trucks and quad-bikes to get away and evacuate the Island. Owen yelled to her as she hung up.

     "Hey! Get on!" He was on one of the quad-bikes as Claire ran over to him. She held onto him as he started up the engine and began to dive down one of the roads.

-

     Back at the plaza crowds of people stood around waiting for further instructions while the music continued playing in the shops. Most of them sat down, drinking water and fixing their hats, while others rubbed their eyes in boredom. The P.A system cracked on with a hum catching their attention;

"Ladies and gentlemen, due to a containment anomaly all guests must take shelter immediately."

     One mans eyes grew wide and he stood up. He heard the sound of something inhumane and turned to look towards the sound.

"Ladies and gentlemen, due to a containment anomaly all guests must take shelter immediately."

     People followed in suit and looked to where he was looking. They all turned to the Innovation Centre and saw the swarms of Dimorphodons and Pteranodons. Everyone began to scream as they started to dive down into the crowds of people.

"Ladies and gentlemen, due to a containment anomaly all guests must take shelter immediately."

     Everyone was in a frantic panic as the alarms started to go off, settling them into a frenzy. They began to run in all different directions. Majority of the crowd running forwards towards the Mosasaurs Lagoon, the Dimorphodon and Pteranodon now nose-dived directly into the crowd. Picking people up and crushing them, clawing at them with their wings spread open.

     People kept running away from the stalls and shops along the plaza, screaming in fear as the dinosaurs squawked and roared at them. A man yelled as he ducked when a small Dimorphodon flew into his stall, in front of the grill, while others flew into the glass windows of the restaurant.

     One of the workers was pushed down, his arm bitten into while a couple of guests were pushed down as well. Some of the dinosaurs few into a glass tower, the glass shattering and falling down to the ground onto a few people running underneath it. People still screamed in fear as they continued to fly above them.

-

     In the control room everyone watched the screens, Hoskins stepped closer to the main screen, watching as the dinosaurs wreak havoc on the guests. Others in the control room screamed and tried running out of there while Lowery and Vivian stayed seated. Hoskins backed away and quickly made his way out of the room.

-

     At the petting zoo some of the guest were surrounded my a mist of dust as the dinosaurs tried lifting the smaller dinosaurs up off the ground. A small Triceratops was thrown back down to the ground when it couldn't be lifted up for long. Everyone was still screaming and running around.