Chapter 1

Porter's P.O.V.
---------------
Sleeping, basically my favorite
thing to do. I feel more alive there. I often have lucid dreams, where I'm in control of what I'm dreaming. What do I dream of you ask? Well, basically anything, but since I saw him, I've been losing that ability, or I just can't sleep. I just keep thinking of his eyes, a piercing icy blue and the maniacal grin he always wears...

Joker's P.O.V. (why hello there ;))
---------------------------------
When I robbed that bank, I assumed it would be the same routine, get the money, get out before the cops and batsy show up, and maybe have a little 'fun' with the people there. But there was this girl, and her eyes, they were purple, like a deep shade of purple... I just can't get them out of my head. I must have her, I just need to find out where she is.

Porter's P.O.V
--------------
I should explain. I was working at Tipsy, a bar, when something went wrong with my paycheck. Figures, my boss is an idiot. I had to go to the bank to fix whatever mistake he made. I got there and walked to the lady at the front desk and told her my issue. She directed me to another desk further behind her. After I got a short distance from her, I heard a scream. I turned around and saw him.

Joker's P.O.V.
--------------
I saw the girl turn back and look at me, right in the eyes. That's something no one has done in a long time, "Why hello there doll." I said to her. I looked back down to the lady at the front desk, trembling before me. 'Well I have made quite the name for myself,' I thought as my grin grew wider. "Goodbye!" I said as I shot her. I laughed looking back up to the purple eyed girl. She looked shocked but continued to stand there, so I took a step towards her.

A/N: Yes, it's short but give me a chance! Don't hate me :(. I promise the chapters will be longer!