Chapter 9

Joker's P.O.V.
--------------
"What does this make us now?" She looked up at me. What did this make us, for once, I didn't know what to say, "Uh, well" I cleared my throat, "I don't know doll." I shrugged. She placed her hands on my chest, and I wrapped my arms around her small waist. "J?" "Yes doll?" "Do you care about me?" she looked up at me with a longing in her eyes. "Of course I do." I replied. Did I just say that? I don't care about anyone! I guess she noticed my quick changed in behavior, because she placed a hand on my cheek, "Hey, what's wrong?" she asked me. "Its just uh...n-never mind." I turned away and walked back to my office. I didn't notice she walked after me. I sat down at my desk and she sat on top of it, placing her elbows on her knees and her head on her hands. "Why are you acting like this?" she looked up at me. "I don't understand!" I yelled placing my hands on either side of her. She looked shocked and tilted her head. "Well what the hell don't you understand? You don't need to take it out on me!" She yelled back. I looked down at the floor, "I've never felt this way about anyone..." I admitted.

She made me feel wonderful, human, even. She placed a hand underneath my cheek and raised my head so I made eye contact. Her eyes flickered to my lips and then back up to my eyes. Once again we closed the gap, this kiss was more heated then the last. I stood up and she wrapped her legs around me, and an arm around my neck.

Porter's P.O.V.
--------------
I don't know what came over me, but I needed him. I somehow craved him. The kiss deepened, J licked my lower lip, asking for entrance, which I denied. He brought a hand to my long brown hair and gave it a pull, which caused me to gasp. Of course he used this as an opportunity to shove his tongue in my mouth. I let my fingers run through his bright green hair. We pulled for air, and I rested my forehead on J's chest. "Doll?" "Yeah?" "I have to tell you something." I looked up at him, "What is it?" Just as he opened his mouth to answer, one of his men bursted through the door, "Boss-" Before he could finish, a bat was swung, knocking him unconscious. A girl with blonde pigtails entered the room, "Puddin' I'm home!" she said in a sing-song voice. J looked horrified, "Oh god." he said rolling his eyes.

So this is Harley Quinn,

fantastic.

Bruce's P.O.V.
--------------
Joker was driving me mad. First he kidnapped Porter, now he's broken that insane Harley girl out of Arkham. Just another problem I have to deal with. "Alfred! Have you found out anything more on where his hideout is?" I yelled from the batcave. He walked into the room, "Master Wayne, I think I have actually found something." I followed Alfred over to the computers and he showed me a large group of warehouses. "I do believe the Joker is staying at this warehouse." He said pointing to one of them. "I guess I'll have to check it out." I said. So I threw on the batsuit and stormed off, I was going to get Porter back.

A/N: She don't want you baaack... oops awkward. Anyways sorry for the wait, I was having trouble writing this. I know it's short, but I'm most likely going to update later today so don't worry! Don't forget to comment and vote. I love you all!
-S