Chapter 5

Porter's P.O.V.
---------------
I woke up in Harley's bedroom remembering what occurred last night. Before I could even get up, Joker bursted in through the door, "Doll! Good thing your up, we have work to do! Be ready in 10 minutes." I stared at him blankly, "Now would be good!" He yelled. I got up from the bed and walked over to the overly bright pink dresser, scavenging to find some clothes. I pulled out something that surprisingly didn't look ridiculous:

 I pulled out something that surprisingly didn't look ridiculous:

"Um, kinda gotta get dressed." I mumbled to the Joker. He left the room and I started to get changed. After putting on the outfit, I noticed the makeup on the vanity in the corner of the room, I quickly put on some eyeliner and some mascara as Joker called impatiently, "Doll! You need to hurry the hell up!" "I'm coming!" I yelled back. I jogged out of the bedroom, nearly running into a goon. "Hello, beautiful" He said to me, "Um, hi kinda gotta go now..." I mumbled, trying to get past him. "Where you going, why don't we hang around a bit?" He nearly whispered getting closer to me. I tried to back away only backing straight into a wall. "Joker yelled at me to hurry up and I'm sure he doesn't like being kept waiting so uh..." I tried to push past the guy once again only to get shoved back into the wall. "You're not going anywhere." He mumbled reaching down to my hips. Just as he did this, Joker turned the corner. "What do you think your doing touching what's mine?" He said angrily. 'What's his? Excuse him!' I thought. I probably shouldn't say anything though. Just as I tried to move, Joker pulled out his gun and shot the guy I front of me. I put my hands over my mouth to hold back a scream.

Memories started flooding through me, not very good ones. I thought of the time my father killed my foster parents, the time he tried to kill me and my brother. I didn't notice, but I started crying, I couldn't hold back tears and I sat down on the floor curling my knees to my chest.

Joker's P.O.V.
--------------
All of a sudden, Porter started to cry, what was wrong with her? This stupid guy just tried to rape her! I slowly walked over to her and sat down, putting my arm around her shoulders. "Doll, what's wrong?" I asked, man, why did I sound sympathetic? I'm not sympathetic! She looked up at me with tear stained cheeks. Without thinking, I brushed them away with my thumbs, keeping my hand rested on her cheek. What is wrong with me? Why am I comforting her?! What is she doing to me? "My dad..." She said slowly and started to cry all over again. I pulled her head towards my chest gently. We say there for a few moments and when she calmed down I moved her face up towards mine, "What was that about?" I asked. "My dad killed my foster parents when I was 17 and he tried to kill me and my brother." "Doll, what happened? Why'd he do that?" I asked, I was quite curious.

Porter's P.O.V.
---------------
I told him. I told him how my mother died and how the judge found him unfit to be my guardian. Jackson couldn't take care of me either, so I was put in a foster home since I wasn't 18. I told him how angry my father was, and one night he snuck into my foster parent's house and killed them. "Me and my brother were spending time with one another, when we came home we found their bodies and my dad walked around the corner, he shot me here." I said, I lowered my shirt to when the scar from the bullet was, right above my heart. "Jackson fought him and won, he called the police and they took me to the hospital." I remembered that clear as day. "Doll, is your father in prison?" I shook my head no, "By the time the police got there, he knocked my brother unconscious and I was already passed out. They never caught him." He looked at the scar and ran his fingers over it. What the hell was he doing? "Why do you care?" I asked, I wasn't angry, I was just curious, I was just his hostage, wasn't I? Why was I so comfortable telling him my life story? Why the hell was he comforting me?

Joker's P.O.V.
-------------------
Why the hell was I doing this, why did I feel bad for her?! Why did I care? I noticed I didn't answer her question so I just shrugged, "Would you rather me be rude to you, cause I gladly would." I said simply. But the problem is, I don't think I could be rude to her. What the hell is happening to me?! She shook her head no quickly, and I giggled at her, "We have work to do!" I said totally forgetting what I was planning earlier. What was I planning again?

A/N: Hello there! Sorry I didn't post this earlier, my glasses broke :/. But it's all good now I can see! So here's today's chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment! Love you all.
-S