30. Coming To Terms

Dedicating this chapter to MrsBirdie as I really appreciate you for all your awesome comments on every chapter. :) Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Still dedicating to you awesome people.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER - 30

COMING TO TERMS

At the sound of heels clicking on the marble floor, I looked up from my phone, in which I had been very engrossed since the last fifteen minutes or so and spotted the raven haired beauty just a few meters away from me. Looking at her dark red lip stick, I concluded that she had just done her 'touch-up' for probably the third time in the last half an hour. She sat down opposite me, crossing her legs which made her short skirt ride higher. I watched as she looked at me from under her eyelashes and gave me a very seductive smile.

The only thing I could do was smile politely at her, while mentally; I rolled my eyes at her antics. I could have gone inside one of the restrooms in this huge airport and have my way with her. She was hot. But, I was not a cheater. So, I diverted my attention back to the very interesting device in my hand - my phone. I scrolled down my twitter and read the various messages and posts on my official page. Messages from fans always made everything worth it and nothing could stop the smile which was the result of this happiness.

Life was good!

"Keith Warren, you're here already!" A voice reached my ears.

I looked towards the source of the voice and spotted the designer of GGIA - Andy. The look of pure desire he was giving me made me want to flinch. But of course, I couldn't do that and instead, I smiled politely while standing up from the comfortable seat. "Good morning, Andy." He bit his bottom lip as I greeted him.

Thankfully, the raven-haired hot girl decided to interrupt. "And so am I, Andy," she spoke, standing up from her seat and coming near the spot where Andy was standing; the spot that happened to be just a metre away from me.

The excitement and happiness on Andy's face could not be hidden as he saw Brianna, the raven haired girl. For a brief moment, I thought that my presence had been forgotten about as they squealed and hugged the lives out of each other. A sigh in complete relief escaped my lips, but that relief was short-lived when they stopped their sugar-coated greetings and focused back on me.

"This trip is going to be interesting," Brianna said with a suggestive smile on her face as she looked at me from head to toe, while I refrained myself from rolling my eyes.

"Very interesting," Andy added his input with the exact same expressions as were on Brianna's face, but this time, I stopped myself from smacking his head.

"Miami is a very interesting place," I told them, keeping intact my polite smile and trying my best to divert the topic from me to Miami, the place where we all were going in less than an hour. It was just an official trip and I had been successful in telling this to every fiber of my body in the last two days but the two people standing in front of me, definitely didn't think the same.

There was absolutely nothing funny about what I had just said, but Brianna thought otherwise and started giggling. I could do nothing but give her my 'what-the-hell' look, but she seemed too oblivious to it. Could the wait for the flight be any more irritating?

"Of course, it's the most interesting place in the world." A very familiar voice reached my ears and I turned around instantly to look at her standing a few steps behind me. She had a huge smile on her face as she continued in a 'duh' tone, "I was born there."