Ranting

In case you have forgotten what has happened in my story (cause homework is very annoying), here is an Important Recap: Mi is an American 16 year old. She is a metamorphmagus. She and Horace were the last ones to come to the house. They've lived there for the last 5 years. Mi has learned to control her peculiarity except her hair. She just had a peculiarity lesson.

1st person POV as Mi

Argh. So tired. 😞

I got out of bed and fell to my knees. I proceeded to crawl to the bathroom and brush my teeth and change my clothes. I entered my room again to see that Bronwyn had woken up.

"Good morning! Did you get a good sleep? I sure did, thanks for asking. It's a beautiful day! I've got lots of energy so let's go have breakfast!" Shouted Bronwyn. She ran to me and gave me a hug. Then slung me over her shoulder and carried me to the dining room.

Everyone else was already waiting at the table.

"Miss Bruntley, why do you have Miss Thomason on your shoulder? Miss Thomason?" Asked Miss P.

"Don't ask me. I didn't get a choice," I said.

"Well, she was too slow." Said Bronwyn casually as she dropped me on the floor.

"Oof! Why'd you do that, Wyn?"

Horace came over and offered me a hand, which I gladly took.

"Finally!" Enoch said loudly. "Can we eat now? I'm starving!"

Miss P nodded.
-----
Afterwards, I went to the backyard. I wanted to play soccer.
"Hey Hugh! Do you want to play soccer with me?" I asked.

"Sure! I'll play some football with you! You're in Cairnholm now. Say football, not soccer." Said Hugh.

"No. It's the same thing! I'll say what I want!"

Hugh stuck his tongue out at me and proceeded to get a ball.

No matter how long I stay here, I will always be an American. I shall keep my accent! I shall keep my slang! I shall never become English! I shall never be as oblivious as Olive! I shall never be as shy as Claire! I shall never be as scary as Emma! I shall never be as moody as Enoch! I shall never be a stalker like Millard! I shall never talk like Abe! I shall never be as loud as Hugh! Or quiet as Fiona! I shall be smarter than Bronwyn and Victor combined! I shall-

"Never be as amazing as Horace!" Teased Horace.

"Huh?"

"You started shouting your speech. Again." Explained Horace.

"Oh. Starting at what part?"

"Never getting rid of your slang or something."

I laughed nervously. "You don't think they heard me, do you?"

Horace scoffed. "Of course not. It's not like you were shouting for everyone to hear. Oh wait! ... You were!"

"Ahem!"

I turned around slowly to see Enoch glaring at me. I cough and slowly turn back to Horace. "Okay. So just Enoch."

"Don't forget me."

I didn't even turn around. "Okay. Millard too,"

*cough cough*

I turn around again and see everyone else glaring at me.

"Should I run now, Horace?"

"I reckon so. I would if I were you. Good luck!" Said Horace.

I bolted.