Morphing into an Invisible Boy

Recap: Abe left. Victor wants to leave.

Mi POV

It's been a couple months since Abe left. Things have slowly gone back to normal with the exception of Emma. She's basically shut everyone out. Kind of like Enoch, I guess. I hope she'll feel better soon.

I spotted Horace in the sitting room and morphed into him. I walked in and he looked up. "Hello, Mi,"

"Hey, Horace. What are you doing?"

"Thinking,"

"About...?"

"Is it possible for you to morph into Millard?"

"Millard? He's invisible!"

"Yeah, I know that. But how exactly do you morph? Do you choose a person you know and you turn into them? Or do you just have to know what they look like? I've noticed that you've started getting your hair under control,"

It's true. I've been working on changing my hair on command with Miss P.

"Umm...  Huh. You make a good point. If I know what they look like, then I can morph into them, yeah. That's how Miss P trains me. If I know them? Well, I could try to morph into Mill. I just don't see how," I said. "Hey Millard!"

Millard POV

"Yeah?" I asked. "What do you need? I'm in the middle of recording my studies!"

"Can you come down here for a second? I want to try something!" Shouted Mi.

"You're not gonna prank me, are you?"

"No! I just need your help. You might actually want to study this,"

"I'm coming!" I shouted. Studying something else? That sounds great! I love studying!!!

I carefully closed my notebook, making sure none of the pages were bent. If a single page was bent, it would drive me crazy. I put my pen into my pen cup in the corner of my desk. I put my notebook on the bookshelf and stared proudly at my clean room. I debated with myself on whether I should put clothes on or not. Yes, I should. No, I don't need to. Well, yeah. I'll do it this once.

I threw on some pants and a shirt before heading downstairs. When I reached the living room, I was met with two Horace's.

"Okay, who's who?"

One of the Horace's morphed into Mi.

"What's this new study you have for me?"

Mi and Horace looked at each other then back to me.

"Horace had a theory on how I can morph. If I know what they look like, I can think of those certain attributes and change myself. But we also noticed that I can change into the people living here more accurately because I see them everyday. Or is there a different reason? Maybe it's because I actually know them and talk to them everyday," said Mi.

"Alright... So what I'm hearing is: you want to try and morph into me?"

"Exactly."

"Okay. I guess you could try,"

Mi smiled and then started to concentrate. Only her clothes changed into mine. (Remember that Mi can change her clothes too.) She frowned in disappointment.

Mi POV

Shoot. I thought that was gonna work. Maybe if I touch him it'll be easier.

"Millard, hold out your hand."

His sleeve moved and I waved my hand around a bit until he grabbed it because I couldn't see it. I concentrated and closed my eyes.

Horace POV

I couldn't believe it. Mi's hair started becoming shorter stopping a little above her shoulders. It became a dirty blonde color with a bunch of knots. At first, I was thinking: ew. But then I realized. This was Millard's hair. He can't take care of it well because he can't see it!

Mi's skin became tanner and she grew about two inches taller.

Millard POV

I watched as Mi started morphing into... Me. It was amazing. Soon, she finished and I took a good look at myself. My hair used to be brown, but that's changed a bit. My green eyes were now more of a hazel. Wow...

Mi POV

Millard was completely silent.

"Mill, are you ok?"

"Huh?" He asked confused. "Oh. Yeah, it's just. I look different.

3rd POV

What Mi and Horace didn't know was that Millard was silently crying. He hadn't seen himself in years. Decades. And he looked different.

Mi chuckled, "I doubt you look "different". Just maybe more mature. Or older."

"Yeah. Mi, this is gonna sound weird, but would you mind moving around for me? Just to see what I look like from the side. Or running. Or smiling or crying. Do you understand what I mean?"

"Sure thing, Mill," answered Mi. Mi started doing jumping jacks and laughing, frowning, anything you could imagine her doing.

Mill started getting excited and said, "Let's go show the others!"