Thanks, Horace!

Recap: Mi is an American 16 year old. She is a metamorphmagus. She and Horace were the last ones to come to the house. They've lived there for the last 5 years. Mi has learned to control her peculiarity except her hair. In the last chapter, she began ranting and stuff. Now the kids are chasing her.
(Heads up: I'm kinda running out of ideas at the moment so these will be sort of random)
Mi's POV

"Run! Run run run!" I told myself. I was never the best runner and I needed to encourage myself. It never really worked though. "Come on, Mi!"

I looked over my shoulder and saw Emma coming at me. "Get back here!"

I dove behind a bush. What to do. What to do... Oh! Duh! I can change!

I transformed into Fiona and walked calmly out of the bush. (When Mi transforms, she can also transform her clothes.) I looked around and saw Fiona turn the corner behind the house to her garden. Ok. I'll be fine as long as she doesn't come out here.

"Fiona!" Shouted Emma.

I looked at her.

"Have you seen Mi?"

Well, time to test my acting skills.
I shook my head "no".

Emma looked disappointed. "Oh well, OK. Tell me if you see her, yeah?"

I gave a thumbs up.

"MI!"

I jumped, startled before remembering that she doesn't know it's me. 😅 I let out a breath before a hand grabbed my shoulder. I looked em behind me but didn't see anything. Millard.
Uh oh.

I ran. "Guys I found her! She looks like Fiona!"

I heard shouts as I made my way into the house. I turned into Hugh right as I entered the door.

"Hi Miss Peregrine," I said I said in a bad accent. Luckily, Miss P was too busy with cooking to notice.

"Hello, Mr. Apiston. Would you mind going back outside and telling the others that supper's ready?" Asked Miss P.

I nodded and went back outside.

"Hugh! Have you seen Mi?" Asked Emma, out of breath. The others were right behind her.

I shook my head.

"Hey!" Shouted the real Hugh holding Fiona's hand. "What's going on over there?"

Everybody looked over Hugh then to me. Hugh then to me. I ran into the sitting room where Horace was sitting, reading.  I turned into him.

Horace looked up from his book and sighed. "Mi, why do you look like me?"

I put my finger in front of my mouth to symbolize silence. He nodded and handed me a spare book. We both pretended to read.

"Horace!" Shouted Emma. "have you seen-" she stopped. "Horace, you're a traitor." She turned to the rest of the kids. "How do we know which one's Mi?"

We both shrugged. Everyone knew I couldn't imitate a person's actual voice.

"Great!" Shouted Enoch. "Horace is a traitor now! You know, this means we can punish both of them."

Realization dawned on the kids' faces. "Oh yeah.." "He's right." "Woah... Enoch used his brain!"

Enoch rolled his eyes at the last comment, but let it slide.

"Get them!" Shouted Bronwyn.

Horace and I exchanged looks before dropping our books to the floor and running to the dining table. "Oh no!" Shouted Millard. But more wailed. "Those poor books! They didn't deserve to fall to the floor! WHYYYYYYYYY????"

I laughed and morphed back into myself before Miss P could see me.

"Good evening, Mr. Sumnusson. Miss Thomason," greeted Miss P.

"Good evening, Headmistress," we chorused.

"There they are!" Shouted Claire.

"Miss Densmore! Please!" Miss P said, sharply. "Not during dinner. And Mr. Nullings, please put some clothes on. Children, take your seats so we may eat."

I sat across from Horace and we shared a nervous glance. Emma sat next to me. Oh boy... She flashed me an evil smile. "We are not finished."

I gulped and looked around the table. Olive, doing her best to look menacing but failing, put her finger to her throat trying to symbolize we were in trouble later. She actually just looked adorable though.

Everybody else looked around the room and started smirking at us.

"Children!" Said Miss P. "What is all this sign language? Can we eat?"

We nodded. Millard exclaimed, suddenly excited, "Ooh! Sign language! Do you know sign language Headmistress? Could you maybe teach me? Oh, the things I could do with a non speaking language!" He seemed so giddy and excited that nobody wanted to tell him the bad reality.

"Um, Mill..." Hugh trailed off.

"Yeah?!"

"Well..." Hugh looked around for help. Nobody was up for it, so surprisingly Fiona said it.

Fiona said softly," Millard, you're invisible. Remember?"

We could see Millard's body deflate as he remembered he wouldn't be seen.

"Oh yeah..." The excitement was no longer evident in his voice. He sighed. Soon enough, we saw his fork start to float and jab at his food.

Miss P cleared her throat. "Mr. Nullings, while I might not be able to teach you sign language-"

"Humph!"

She continued," I can give you hieroglyphs and you could try to decipher them."

"Ooh!" His body stood straight in excitement. "Really?! Could we start now?"

"After dinner," said Miss P.

Millard's fork began to rapidly jab his food and enter his mouth. Everybody else ate quickly too.

"Headmistress," I said. "May I be excused?"

"Yes," she said.

I put my dishes in the sink, as did Horace. One look at each other confirmed it. We ran up to my room. "We'll be safe in here," I said. "You saved my butt covering for me. "Thanks, Horace!"

"No problem," he said. "Now we just have to survive this day. Hopefully they'll let your rant go. You really need to become more aware of your speech like a normal human."

I looked at him crazily. "If it's escaped your notice, I ain't normal! I'm strange even for a peculiar! How could you have not noticed that???"