Consider it Done!

Recap: Mi is a metamorphmagus. Horace just helped her not be destroyed by the other Peculiars.

Mi POV

"Ohhhh... Say can you see!!!!" I sang. (Star spangled banner) "By the dawn's early light!"

"Stop!" Shouted Horace. "You do know that you sing horribly, right? Like, you are nowhere near in tune. I bet Enoch could do better than you!"

I was legit offended by that last comment.

"How dare you?! I don't care if you tell me I sing badly. But when you compare me to Doll Boy (your nickname for Enoch), that's when you've gone too far!" I yelled.

"Who are you calling 'Doll Boy'?" Asked Enoch. "They aren't dolls. They are-"

"Homunculi." I interrupted. "Yes, you've told us many, many. Many, many, many times. And by that, I mean many, many, many, many m-"

"I get it!" Shouted Enoch. "Anyway, why was I brought up?"

"Oh. Horace here says that you sing better than I do," I explained.

"Well," said Horace. "I don't actually know that, but I do you that you, Mi, sing terribly."

"No. I sing great!"

Enoch snickered.

I glared at him. "So would you like to prove me wrong?"

Enoch paused. "What?"
"Would you like to sing for us?"
"Umm-"
"If you do well, I'll do your dishes for a whole month. If you do poorly, you do mine for a month."

Enoch thought about this for a moment.

"Oh, please sing!" Pleaded Olive and Claire. "We would love to hear you!" They gave him their best puppy dog eyes.

Enoch sighed. Claire and Olive cheered.

"No."

Claire and Olive paused and looked at him. Then looked at each other and then looked at me. "Can you make him, Mi?"

I could, and I knew just how. I said, "No, I'm afraid not. After all, Enoch's just a big chicken."

The girls giggled. Enoch, however, was enraged. "What?!"

"He's just scared of losing. Sorry, girls."

"No!" Shouted Enoch. "I will prove you wrong!"

"So you'll sing?" I asked.

"Yes. I'm not a coward," he said.

Claire, Olive, and even Horace started jumping with joy. I smirked at him. "Alright. You perform right before reset tomorrow, ok?"

"Consider it done," Enoch confirmed.

We walked away, feeling satisfied. As we went to the backyard, Horace asked," Do you really think he'll do well, Mi?"

I gawked at him. "What do you think? He'll be terrible, of course!"

Olive and Claire laughed. "We are going to tell the others!"
------------
Enoch had a secret though. When nobody was awake, he would go down to his basement listen to Sam Smith. (Who I am pretending was alive at this time just cause I want to use one of his songs for the chapter) Enoch actually loved to sing and he was really gonna show them what he could do. Not just with his peculiarity. But with his voice.
Enoch POV
Mi will be doing my dishes in no time... 😏😏😎😎