Good luck, Enoch

THANKSGIVING BREAK!!!
YESSSSSS!!!!!!

CAN YOU BELIEVE 4K READS?!?! THANKS SO MUCH, YOU GUYS! YOU'RE ALL AMAZING!!!!!

Recap: Mi got Enoch to willingly sing for the Peculiars in order to prove her wrong. If he does well, Mi does his dishes for a month. If Enoch does badly, he does Mi's dishes for a month. And Sam Smith is a famous artist at this time. Hehe 😋

Mi POV

"Woah. Woah. Woah," said Hugh. "You really got Enoch to sing? Was he good?"

"I got him to sing for all of us before reset today," I said. "So I haven't heard him yet, but he'll be bad."

Fiona whispered into Hugh's ear. "How do you know he'll be bad, Mi?" Asked Hugh.

"Think about it," I said. "He's Enoch." I thought I summed up my reasoning pretty well. Apparently they did not.

"Well, Fiona's gonna give him the benefit of the doubt," said Hugh. "She'll be rooting for Enoch. But don't worry. I'll root for you, Mi."

Enoch entered the room. "Good choice, Fiona," he said smugly. "Because I'm going to win. And Hugh, you really need to work on choosing the right sides in this house."

"Enoch," Hugh said, towering over Enoch. "You need to stop being so cocky. Especially around people older than you."

Enoch smirked. "Remember? I'm actually a hundred-"

"Yeah yeah. You're technically older. But I'm physically and mentally older than you. You need to respect that. And if not me, respect Fiona."

"Yeah," *cough "don't care" *cough

Hugh gave him death glares as he led Fiona outside. Mi looked at Enoch and said," You know, I get that you have your own grumpy 'reputation' to keep up, but sometimes you do have to be a little bit more respectful."

Mi heard somebody laugh in the background. Millard. "Says you? What a joke!"

Mi glared at the spot where she thought Millard would be standing. "Ugh. Millard. Go put on some clothes."

"No."

"At least some pants?"

*sigh. Mi heard Millard walk away and turned back to face Enoch, but he had left.

"Good luck, Enoch!" Mi laughed to herself.