Gregor Clegane/Sandor Clegane X Reader - The Mountain and The Hound (Requested)

You had lived with the Clegane brothers for as long as you could remember. Their Father had fostered you and taken you in when your parents had died rather suddenly. You had only been three years old when you had first come to Clegane Hall, and you had been raised as well as would be possible by the family that inhabited the place. They attempted to make you into a respectable lady, and had, mostly, succeeded. You had always been much closer to the younger brother in childhood, Sandor was always much kinder than Gregor, who was far too focused on his training to be a knight to ever pay any attention to you.

You would play with wooden knights when you were children, and Sandor would humour your games, sometimes going to find the knights that belonged to Gregor in order to play with you. He had run off to grab Gregor's toys when he had burnt his face, though he would never tell you how it had happened. You remembered sobbing all night at the cries of pain he had been letting out when you had gone to visit him in his chambers, wanting to comfort him in any way you could.

It was the next day that Gregor had found you standing outside of Sandor's door, having been told you wouldn't be allowed to visit with him anymore.

"What are you sniffling about?" he had huffed, looking at your shaking form and the tears running down your face. You had simply shrugged at him, not wanting to talk about it with him, he was not the most sympathetic person you had met, and there was no way he would ever understand. "If you won't tell me what's wrong, then you could at least stop crying over him. It's annoying," he had grumbled when you didn't answer, walking away from you and not paying attention as you wiped at the tears, drying your face and silencing yourself.

*Time Skip*

After Sandor's accident, he had stopped spending as much time with you, and you had gone back to playing with the wooden knights on your own. You had begged Gregor to let you play with his toys, promising not to damage them and to treat them kindly. At first he had refused, but eventually you had convinced him, giving him a tight hug as a thank you, before running back to your place on the floor with your new toy in your hands. You didn't see Sandor glaring at you, at the way his brother had so easily given up the toy that he had attempted to kill his own blood for. He was angry, and, even if you didn't understand it then, he had a right to be.

Sure enough, you and Gregor had grown far closer than either of you could have imagined, and when you both came of age you had shared his bed for the first time. He'd been gentle with you, something you didn't know he was capable of, hidden away behind his rather brutal demeanour. You both knew nothing could ever come of your arrangement, his father would never allow you to marry, and so you kept it between the two of you. 

*Time Skip*

A few years later, you had ended up losing the boys. They had both gone off to King's Landing, leaving you behind at Clegane Hall to help with keeping their house running. Their Father had grown old and needed assistance, and neither of them wanted to miss out, so you had remained behind to take their place, caring for their Father as if he were your own. You couldn't lie, you were bitter, you had always wanted to go to the Capital and now you were stuck here with no one to talk to other than a geriatric man who spent most of his time sleeping or complaining.

One evening, you were sitting silently at the dinner table, just you and Lord Clegane, avoiding eye contact and eating without saying a single word to one another. You had long known that Lord Clegane wasn't happy that you were the one caring for him rather than his own family, he had never been very good at hiding his distaste. He would snap at you, yell and even resulted to ignoring you for days on end, leaving you lonely and bored, rattling around the large home his family were gifted, unrecognised by anyone when you weren't of use to them.