Gregor Clegane X Greyjoy!Reader - Alive.

A/N- This imagine is based off of the song 'Alive' by Sia. I hope you all enjoy it.

There was a man kneeling at your feet, whimpering as he watched you twirl the knife between your fingers. "Please," he whispered, causing your eyes to shoot down to him, the knife still whirling as you sent him a glare. He looked pathetic, tears running down his cheeks, a shine of snot gathering on his top lip, and his fingers coated in a thick layer of dirt where he had grovelled for your forgiveness. You would have felt bad if it weren't for his prior actions, his hand gripping at your arse, his lips landing themselves on your own as another hand tried to force its way down the front of your trousers. It took every you had in you not to just kill him in that tavern, to cut his throat and leave, but you couldn't; the men around here didn't much care for the rights of women, didn't care that you didn't want him to approach you. So you allowed him to kiss you, only pulling away to lead him out into the night to a more secluded area, where no one would be able to help him.

You scoffed as you finally drew your eyes away from him. "Gods, you're the most disgusting creature I have ever seen," you spat at him, eliciting a flinch as you quickly dropped to his level, grabbing him by the chin. "I will rid Westeros of scum like you," you uttered, quickly bringing the knife across his throat and watching as the blood began to dribble through the hole in his skin. You didn't hesitate on standing back up to full height and planting a foot hard against his chest so that he fell onto his back, splaying out as he choked, clutching at his throat, the dark red oozing between his fingers. You stood for a few minutes, waiting for the man to bleed out and then cleaning your knife on his shirt before putting it into its sheath and giving his body one final kick. "Cunt," you breathed before turning on your heel and heading back to the tavern.

You would have to leave soon, before someone found his body out in the woods; it was safe to assume that some drunk would wander out to take a piss and happen upon him at some point and eventually one of them would put two and two together and remember the girl he had left with. That would not end well for you, so you hurried up to the bar and threw some money at the barmaid before dashing back out of the door, only to run straight into a broad chest. You gave the giant in front of you a quick shove and squeezed through the gap you had created, moving as quickly as you could without drawing too much attention to yourself and hoisting yourself up onto the back of your horse. It was only then that you chanced a look back at the tavern, finding the giant man's eyes still on you, watching you carefully. You were quick to give him a smile and a nod, which he returned, causing your cheeks to heat up.

Just as you tore your eyes away from the man in front of you another came stumbling out of the tree line, right from where you had walked just minutes before. The man was hollering, his words unrecognisable as he ran towards the tavern. You listened for a moment before you heard one word, "Murderer." It wasn't until then that you noticed him jabbing his fat, little finger at you, gesturing in your direction and accusing you of murdering his friend. "The whore killed him," he yelled and you saw the bigger man take a small step forward, looking uncertain as he walked towards you.

You had kicked your horse before he could do anything, setting off as fast as you could away from the danger that you were sure was close behind you. You risked a glance back, finding nothing in your sights, but as you turned you felt something smack into your face, sending you flying off of your horses back and onto the hard ground. For a second you thought you were okay, that you could just get back up and continue on foot, but as your eyes found your horse, still running into the distance, you felt them begin to sag, sending you into a deep sleep.