His Lust

Now knowing the dream was about him. Sebastian had confirmed his master's feelings for him. He slowly walked over to the desk and started to unbutton Ciel's Shirt.

"Ah- Sebastian you should tease your master like that."

The boy said in his sleep.

He then began to tease the boy's nipples with his mouth, Ciel's back arched a little at the sensation. His hand slowly slid down to Ciel's pants, as Sebastian started to undo the belt and slide his hands down the boy's boxers, making him moan a little. Ciel began to come back.

"W-what the hell are you doing?!"

"Just a little "extra" service."

Ciel saw a look in Sebastian's eyes that he never had seen before. It was a look of pure lust and sexual desire. Ciel liked it, it turned him on to an incredible degree. He leaned down and kissed his butler butler, soon turning it into a intense make out. Sebastian then picked him up walking towards his master's bedroom, still making sure to keep their lips connected. Upon getting there, kicked open the door (I mean come on his hand were occupied). He then laid Ciel on the bed. Ciel started to have deja vu. Sebastian then started to tease his nipples again, making Ciel moan.

"W-why must you t-tease me like that."

"Well, we don't want to rush things now do we?"

He stroke Ciel's member harder and faster, making Ciel cry out.  The boy moaned so loud it could be heard from China.

"S-sbastian I'm about to-"

The butler stopped.

"Not yet."

The boy was on the brink of crying.  Sebastian repositioned Ciel in his lap.

"Like this bocchan."

With two final strokes, Ciel was back at his limit.

"AH! I'M CUMMING!~"

And with that the deed was done.

"Now, are you going to keep denying that you have sexual feelings towards me bocchan?"

"I-I have no such thing, you lead to this."

"Only because you were dreaming of me."

"I... think you should leave.  Goodnight, Sebastian."

Sebastian frowned.

"Goodnight, young lord."

**
Ah shiiid. Ciel you can't keep this up for much longer lol.

Well, as always, I hoped you enjoyed it.  'Til next time, arigato.