His Mission

"It seems like everyday gets more and more embarrassing."

The boy thought to himself as he walked down the corridor. He had been working all day, he just needed a break so he thought roaming the manor. Sebastian was gone on more private business.

"Where does he keep going off to? And what did he mean last night? Feelings? For him? A man and butler? There is no way!"

Ciel never thought about it before, the signs were all there, like he always knew, but never put any effort into it.

"I mean sure he has beautiful, piercing red eyes, and a body that it tight in all the right places, and and ahhhhh..."

"Sir, are you alright?"

The tall raven haired man said, not meaning to startle his master.

"W-what the hell, Sebastian!"

The boy hoped he didn't hear what he said.

"So my eyes are beautiful, are they?"

"S-shut up!"

The tall figure chuckled at his reaction.

"It's fine to have these feelings young master, I really like you too."

"Really?"

"Do you think the things I do are just for my health?"

He said laughing.

"Bocchan, I do it because it's my kryptonite, my guilty pleasure, it's my my..."

Sebastian started to walk towards Ceil.

"My deepest desire."

He kissed Ciel and walk down the corridor, and began to prepare lunch.

**
Is this the start of a beautiful relationship? Lol who's to say.

I know I was supposed to have this up on Sunday, I can explain.

I had no power so my updates didn't save, which sucked balls cause I worked so hard.

Now for those who have no idea of why I didn't have power, North Carolina (and some other areas) got hit by hurricane Matthew.

So there you go. >-< I'm so sorry.

Hope you enjoy.

Bye loves.