His Final Battle

So I am think of ending this soon.  One because I have less ideas and two because I want to start another story.  Okay back to the regularly scheduled program.
**

Sebastian's POV

Today was the day... The last time I talk, looked at, and shared with my father.  At least Ciel will be safe in my arms.

I kissed Ciel's forehead and headed on my way to the Trancy manor for the last time.  Claude let me in not asking any questions, as I had already informed him on what I had to do.

"You must really love that kid if you are willing to kill your own flesh and blood."

"He means the world to me and if this is what it takes then... I'll do it for him."

I walking up the stairs to the room that my father had appeared in.

"Did you open it like I said Claude?"

"Of course, I'm sick of the old bastard too."

I opened the door and there it was the door back to hell, my home.  It's been so long since I've been there.  I walk through the door and appear at the front of my father's house, my home as I grew up... Mother raised me up so well... We had great memories... I wish she was still here.  After she died Satan turned into a complete asshole.  He raised us to catch his meals, to only serve him, I used to be okay with this that was until I met Ciel, such a pure yet tormented soul.  This is for him.

I bust into the door in search of my father.

"DAD!"

"Hm? Is that Sebastian?"

I see my dad come around the corner.

"Sebastian it's so nice to see you back home I'm still healing fro- s- Sebas-"

I grabbed him by the neck and lifted him up.

"Do you EVER touch Ciel again."

I punch him in the stomach and he drops to the ground.

*cough*"The contract- was signed- to me Sebastian."

"He is not your meal father."

He struggled to stand up.

"Did your mother ever teach you...NOT TO PLAY WITH YOUR FOOD?!"

He threw a punch at me but I dodged it and kicked his arm.  He the lost his balance and fell to the ground.  I towered over him and held his arms down.

"I'm sorry father, but you already killed mother...  I can't let you kill the only other person I love and care about..."

I knocked him out...

I didn't think it would be this hard to kill this bastard.

**
This is going to be the second or third to last chapter. Bye loves