His Final Battle- Part 2

Ciel's POV

He could have at least left some snacks.

I woke up, remembering that today was the day it all was going to be over.  That Sebastian would come back to me fatherless.  Thinking about it makes me think of my parents.  My eyes start to tear up.  I let a single tear fall then quickly wiped my face, got dressed, and ate lunch.

"Looks like I'll be alone for a while again."

I went to my office and completed more paper work.  After a few stacks it was getting late and I started to doze off.

**Dreamland**

There is whistling coming from the kitchen.  Ciel walked down the hall slowly.

"S-sebastian?"

The whistling stop.

"Yes my lord?"

"Hey, don't call me that... You know my name."

"Sorry... Ciel"

Sebastian stopped chopping vegetables and came closer to Ciel.  He then lifted him up and on to the counter.

"Anything for you Ciel..."

Sebastian kissed Ciel.  But, he didn't feel right about it.  It was sloppy and impassionate.  Once they break, Ciel looked at Sebastian's face, but it wasn't Sebastian, it was Satan.  Ciel began to kick and push him away.  But, his grip was to strong.  The evil being began to lick his neck and face, holding his hand behind is back.

"What's wrong Ciel?  Don't you recognize the man that loves you?"

The face began to switch back and forth between the two men.  He then ripped off Ciel's shirt and licked his chest.  Ciel, trying to get lose from his grip, started to tear up.

"Let me go!  You aren't Sebastian!  I would never love a monster like you!"

This angered him.  He turned the young boy around and spread his legs.

"You should really rethink your words when you are in a place of weakness Ciel."

"NO! DON'T TOUCH ME!"

**Exit Dreamland**

Ciel woke up breathing heavy, sweating, and crying. 

"Please hurry back Sebastian."

He then got up, bathing himself, then going to bed.

**
Satan woke up tied to a chair unable to move.  He looked at the ground.

"Wait... I know these marks and symbols."

"Yes, you do father.  As you, yourself, have used it thousands of times to banish and kill demons that step out of line by your standards.  I Came here to kill you... To keep Ciel safe... Any even though I despise you... I can't bring myself to do it.  So, I'm leaving it to the pentagram you love so dearly."

Sebastian began to whisper in another language.

"NO! SON PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU!"

The pentagram began glowing.

**
I'm trying to extend this a little longer.  I do enjoy writing this book.  Maybe one day I'll do a oneshot book I don't know.  Tell me what ya think. Bye loves!