Christmas Short

Hi guys! Merry Christmas to all, I wanted to write some Christmas smut for you guys Sue if you are reading this leave XD. Just kidding it's Christmas Holiday fuck up your mind how ever much you want. Alright, here I go.

**

"Merry Christmas young master."

Ciel turned to see Sebastian have naked in his bed. He screamed a little. Then the memories of the Christmas eve started to flood back, he then shuttered and turned back to hide his face.

"Now don't be like that it's Christmas."

"Why did you let me drink last night?"

Sebastian chuckled.

"I told you not to. All you kept saying was 'who's the master here'."

Ciel started to blush harder. Sebastian kissed his back, Ciel shot up straight.

"What'd you do that?"

Ignoring Ciel, Sebastian kissed him, making Ciel let his guard down and he laid back down. Sebastian began to kiss and bite Ciel's neck making him gasp and moan a little. He then slides his tongue down his chest to his stomach, it felt like fire was trailing down Ciel's body.

"A-ahh, my- burns- good."

Sebastian smirked. he then proceeded to his dick. Sebastian began slow and steady, licking from the tip to his balls, then he began sucking swirling his tongue as he went up and down. Ciel started gasp and moan more and more, Ciel put his hand on Sebastian's head. Sebastian stopped. Ciel looked at him as Sebastian, still on his dick looked at him with a slightly angered face. He then removed his hands from Sebastian's head and Sebastian continued, he slowly went down as far as he could take and coughed. This sent Ciel over, as he released in Sebastian's mouth he moaned as loud as he could in pleasure. Sebastian swallowed then kept sucking.

"N-NO! WAIT IT'S SENSITIVE! AHHH!"

Sebastian Slipped his hand under Ciel to his ass and slipped a finger in his entrance.

"W-WHA- ARE YOU! I'M NOT- uhh!"

Sebastian gained the smirk back on his face, he then flipped Ciel onto his lap and slipped in two more fingers stoking harder than before.

" STA- I'M GONNA C-!"

Ciel came for the second time that morning. Sebastian lifted Ciel up and stood on the side of the bed having Ciel bent over. (I think you know where this is going.) Sebastian spit on his hand and stroked his dick before,

"Oh god... AHH!"

He began to move in Ciel.

"SEBASTIAN IT HURTS!"

"Just relax sir and it will feel better."

"R-RELAX! ARE YOU SERIOU-"

"JUST relax."

Ceil took a deep breath, then Sebastian began to move again more slowly. Ciel then stared to enjoy it immensely.

"uh faster."

"What was that mas-"

"FASTER! I WANT YOU TO MOVE FASTER!"

Sebastian began to move faster and faster, he then grabbed Ciel's penis and stroked as fast and as hard as he could. Both of them panting and close to coming, Sebastian brought Ciel up close to him, so that they are face to face.

"Like this?"

"Like this."

and with that they both came. After they collapsed back on the bed panting. Ciel started to drift back to sleep. Sebastian tucked him in and kissed his forehead.

"See you at dinner."

**

Don't ask. 'Til next time loves, BYE!