His Search

Ciel woke up the next morning on a mission.  He needed to find Sebastian.

"Alright I think that's everything."

He said to himself, out loud to make sure he had everything. The boy paused for a moment. he mentally face palmed himself realizing how little he knew about his own butler.

"I can't believe I didn't think this through."

The blue haired boy knew absolutely nothing about his butler's 'out side' life. He sat and thought hard about wear Sebastian could have gone. Since they no longer had contact with anyone except for the reapers he had no choice. He called Grell. Two hours later, heard a knock at the door. Opened the door to see no only Grell, but William too. The two men were hand cuffed to each other. Ciel opened his mouth to began speaking when he was interrupted by William.

"Don't ask."

"I wasn't I don't care about your kinky shenanigans."

"B-"

"Now as I was going to say. Grell I have to ask you a few questions."

Grell points to himself in confusion at the fact of why he is even here in the first place.

"It's about butler Sebastian."

Ciel says with a smug on his face. The walk to the study.

"What wrong with Sebastian? He's not dead is he?! Who harmed his perfect body?! Oh I'd kill-"

"Calm down I don't where he is that's why I called you here, do you have any ideas of where he could be? Or even who he's with?"

"Well let me think... He could be with that handsome Undertaker."

William looked at Grell with a slightly angered look.

"What?"

"Why would they be together, that wouldn't be logical. Us reapers have been told to keep a look out for strange activities around the city. It is believed the Satan is roaming around. Maybe he went to go investigate."

"True but, why would he go with out me? I mean the last thing he said to me was-"

"What? Was what?"

"Nothing meet me back here at dawn we have to find his."

**

Quick A/N I'm switching update days to Mondays, Tuesdays at the latest.

So, how is everyone feeling about an Umpa lumpa running the US.

Sorry, I'll stop XD.

Til next time.

*salutes*