His Plan

"So what do you suppose we do before he returns Sebastian.  Is there any other options than death?"

"I'm afraid not..."

Ciel felt sorrow for the one he loved so dearly.  He did want him to have to suffer the lost of his parent like himself.

"It's completely fine Ciel don't worry... I'll do anything to protect you... I'll do what has to be done."

Ciel sat in shock at the use of his name.  He did tell him to use it but it was just so different.  Sebastian said as he got up and kissed Ciel's forehead.

"It's getting late now you should head to bed, I'll get your clothes ready."

"Sebastian... Can you stay with me tonight?"

Sebastian stood in silence for a moment.  He then bowed.

"It would be my pleasure.  Now about what you said earlier.  Are we going to discuss us now?"

Ciel blushed intensely.  Sebastian chuckled.  He kissed him.

"Okay, maybe after my father is dead."

Ciel looked info Sebastian's eyes.  Sebastian was then shocked as Ciel kissed him softly but passionately.

"You can do with me what you want."

Ciel said shyly.  Sebastian looked at him and smiled kindly.

"It would be meaningless if I did that now."

He then kissed Ciel's forehead and cuddled him closely as he waited for him to slip into slumber.

**
I guess Ciel has a soft spot for dead parents.  Laterz