His Lover

Ciel woke up the next morning with no one by his side.  He called out.

"Sebastian?!"

He got up and headed to the kitchen.  Sebastian was there, cooking breakfast.  Ciel walked up to him.

"You called master?"

"Hey!  What did I day about my name?"

"I'm sorry Ciel, it's a force of habit.  Are you hungry?"

"Yes, starving actually."

"Well, breakfast is almost ready."

Ciel walked over to the dining table and waited for Sebastian to finish.  Sebastian walked in and sat the plate down.

"Today we have a sau-"

"Sebastian you don't have to do that anymore.  You are more than my butler now, eat with me instead."

Sebastian felt a great deal of shock and happiness from that  statement.  He leaned down and kissed Ciel.

"Now can we finish were I left off the first time?"

Ciel nodded.  Sebastian kissed Ciel passionately, breaking every now and again to take a breath.  Ciel for up and pushed Sebastian down in the chair and sitting in his lap with one arm around his neck and the other entangled in Sebastian's hair.

As he kissed Sebastian, he began to slightly grind on Sebastian's now fully erect member.  Sebastian let out a soft gasp and Ciel smirked a little wiggling his hips more.  Sebastian then started to unbutton Ciel's night shirt and kiss and nibble and Ciel's neck.  He then bit down and the boy yelped in pain and pleasure.  Sebastian reached for Ciel's dick and started to stroke soft, but his grip was hard.  Ciel's turning completely red from the exchange of body heat.  Sebastian then stuck his index and middle finger up and Ciel began sucking.  With no warning Sebastian shoved both fingers up his- OKAY I'M DONE!

...

Jk you really thought I would do that.  Lol, seriously though I'm running out of ideas and I need you guys to communicate. -Author's note over.

Continue...

His arse and begun going In and out Ciel began to moan louder and louder. Sebastian took his cock and pushed in slowly giving Ciel time to adjust to his size.  He then began to move in and out.

"Sebby... Why are... You moving so sl-"

Not give Ciel time to finish that sentence so speed up and began to jerk Ciel of at the same time.

"C-close Sebastian I'm close!"

Ciel came all over Sebastian's chest.  Sebastian felt Ciel's entrance tightening around his penis and that turned him on immensely.  His thrust became sloppy and he knew he was close.  He came in Ceil and slow pulled out.

"Sorry I made a mess on your chest Sebby."

Ciel then licked Sebastian's chest clean.

"I'm going back to bed... You can join me if you want."

"I'm right behind you."

**
Please comment what you think.  Bye loves hope you enjoyed.