His Confession

It was a Saturday so Ciel decided to sleep in.  Sebastian was glad he did as that gave him time to think.  He wasn't should when his dad would strike back, to devour Ciel's soul is his one and only goal right now.  So he knew he was going to come back stronger than before.

"Good afternoon Sebastian."

"Good afternoon master.  Would you like some tea while I finish up Making lunch?"

"If it wouldn't hurt."

Sebastian make Ciel his favorite tea (earl gray yum).  About 30 minutes later Sebastian called for his master to eat lunch.

"Today we have turkey on a bed a lettuce with-"

"Do you really think I care about that right now?"

The butler stared at Ciel with a slight confused look.

"Why would you leave me Sebastian?  You promised you wouldn't and you did.  So, I don't care about lunch, I want an explanation on why you broke your promise."

The two sat in silence for a while.

"I did it to save you, young master there is something I need to explain.  Satan is my... Father.  When you signed your contract it was to guarantee that my father could have your soul, not me."

"Well why didn't you-"

"But... Over the many many years of working with... For you, I have become attached to you.  Some might even say I... L-love you."

"Sebastian I... I l-... It's taking me a lot to say this but... I love you too."

Ciel said as he walked over to Sebastian and kissed him gently on the lips.

"H-how are we going to stop This Sebastian?"

"What?  We just confessed-"

"Not us silly, I mean Satan.  We can discuss us in t-the b-bedroom tonight."

Sebastian chuckled lightly.

"You are so cute when you are bashful young mas-"

"Please! Call me Ciel."

"Alright Ciel my love."

Sebastian said while kissing Ciel's hand.

**
Hi loves.  Omjesus that was a cute confession.  To be continued... Til next time bye.

His Servicesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें