Colt

Colt
I looked down at her perfect brown eyes that I kept getting lost in them. She was perfect. The way her hair sprawled across the floor. An when she touches me a warm sensation comes over me. I feel at home her in her arms. I know she's my mate and I will never let her go. When she started to struggle I let out a growl.
Alpha the job is done there is no more vamps here. A group like five got away. Carter One of my pack members say.
Just head back to camp. I reply through the mind link.
"Let go of me you mutt!" She screamed.
" No," I snarled. " Stop struggling." All I could hear my wolf say was 'mate'.
"No. If you're going to kill me then just do it." She screamed.
" Why would I do that?" I laughed.
" Because i'm a vampire and you're a werewolf. Where natural enemies." She said looking at me like I was an idiot.
" You're my mate I would never hurt you." I could tell my words confused her because her face said so.
" That's not possible." She protested. " Now let me go dog." She said pushing at me. I just kept her pinned to the ground. " Please." She sounded so pained. I quickly got off of her fearing that I hurt her. I sat down next to her. She sat up and just stared into my eyes. I stared adoringly into her eyes. " It's not possible. Is it?" I heard her whisper to her self. I stepped closer to her and she moved back. I just wanted to be near her to feel her touch. I stepped back.
" Alpha!" I heard a wolf behind me growl. I looked behind me to see Campbell with the other girl running towards my mate.
" Gloria." She said getting up. I walked over to Campbell who looked lovestruck.I wonder if I looked like that.
"Mate." He growled .I bowed my head meaning he could bring her back with us. I walked over to my love and nuzzled my nose into her skin she was scared I was going to hurt her friend.
" Safe," I growled offended she would think I would hurt her friend. "Come with us." They shook their heads yes I guess they were too exhausted to run. "Sit on our backs and hold on." I said in a calm voice. I heard her growl back at me but she still sat on my back. Her touch alone made my heart race. I looked at Campbell who was so lovestruck I was surprised he didn't just take off with her. I nodding that we should go. After a two day run we stopped.
" Gloria are you ok." I saw my mate rush over to her friend.
"No I need blood." She said I forgot she was a vampire.
" Do you want to go hunting?" Campbell asked transforming into his human form. He has on boxers. Thank god I didn't want him scaring the girls.
"Please," the girl said adoringly staring at him.
"Do you want me to come,"My mate asked resting her hand on her shoulder.
" No I think if he wanted to kill me he would have." My mate shakes her head signaling that she understands. I transform into my human form and approached my mate. She backed away from me.
" Hi." I said stopping so she would stop avoiding me.
" Hi,"she replied back.
" What's your name? Mine is Colt." I said stretching my hand out to her. She takes a step forward but thinks over.
"My name is Gena." She said shyly.
" Nice to meet you Gena." I said resting my hand at my side. I shook my black locks out they got a lot of dust in it when I was running. "Why didn't you go hunting with them? Aren't you hungry?"
" I don't drink blood." She said and sat down to soak in the sun.
" What do you mean by you don't drink blood?" I questioned.
"I mean just what I said I don't drink blood." I just stared at her in disbelief. How could she be a vampire and not drink blood.
" Then what do you eat? We have to get something in your system." She had to be hungry we hadn't eating for two whole days and we still had two more days.
" I eat food. Human food." She said turning around to look at me.
" Ok theres a diner around here lets go there and eat when your friend and Campbell come back. Sounds good?" She nodded.
" Are you guys going to the diner in your boxers." She looked down at my boxers.
" No we have clothes around the diner." I walked over to her and this time she didn't move but I could tell she was uncomfortable.
"I'm not your mate I can't be." She said. Sounding mad not at me though at herself I think.
" You are my mate." I said confidently.
" That can't be we are from two different worlds. Where are you even taking us?" She looked in the eyes.
" I'm taking you and your friend back to my pack for them to meet you."
" No." I heard her say. "I'm not going to your pack."
"Yes you are you have no choice. You're my mate and I won't let you leave me. You're coming with me to meet my pack. My pack the Hunter pack." She thought about for a minute. She opened her mouth to say something.....