Colt

Colt
I couldn't get her out of my mind. I couldn't figure out what she was hiding from me. I just have to keep running. I howled at the moon for being so perfect. I could feel the tears boating around in my eyes. I could feel my heart cracking.
Alpha. Alpha. Where are you? I heard Campbell through our mind link.
I just need to be alone. I will be back soon.
Gena needs you. When I heard her name my heart stopped and I quickly turn around going fast than ever to get back by her side.
What's wrong. I snarl into my head.
Nothing she just asked for me to go and find you. She was in tears when I got there.
I'll be there soon. Head back to the house. I took a deep breath and sprinted. In a matter of minutes I was back at the house. I ran up the stairs going five steps at a time. I opened the door everyone looked at me. I was still in my boxers. Then there faces lit up. Campbell had Gloria wrapped in his arms and Jacob was sitting there next to Gena. I walked over to her and sat down next to her. She didn't look at me. I sat down panting.
" Ok . This is going to hurt a little bit." Jacob said taking a needle and sticking her in the arm I saw her wince at the pain. " I will run some tests and be back." Jacob left. I looked where he stuck her with the needle and it was completely healed. She still wouldn't look at me. She just stared at the wall.
" I think i'll take Gloria out for some air."Campbell said.
" Ok." My angel said still refusing to look at me. When I heard the door to the house close I looked at her. I slipped my hand under her chin and pull myself. " What?" She said looking at the door behind me.
" Please look at me." I said feeling pain that she won't look at me. She looked at me and I saw the tears build up in her eyes. One escaped her eye I brush it away with my thumb and kiss her gently and the lips. Her lips so soft it feels like I'm kissing a cloud. I pulled away but not before her arms wrapped around my neck pulling me closer and closer then she let go. That little kiss made my heart go faster. " I shouldn't have said what I said before. Because you don't really know me. So I'll tell you about me." I sighed.
"I'm 17 and my favorite color is blue. I'm the Alpha for the Hunter pack. You're my mate. I love to watch t.v and play with the little kids. My father died last year. I have a little brother. You met him. Cole. He doesn't like vampires as you could probably tell. My mother well she kinda been sad ever since my father died. My bestfriend is my Beta Campbell. My favorite movie is Twilight." At that she started smiling.
" Team Edward or Jacob?" She asks with a smirk.
"Team Jacob of course. Wolves are awesome. Not that vampires aren't but they don't sparkle. My favorite song is Angel with a shotgun." Her eyes lit up when I said that.
" That's my favorite song." She giggled.
" Do you have any questions?" I hoped she didn't bring up my father.
" Did you at least get along with your father?" There it was. I felt the tear swell in my eyes. I put my head in my hands and started to cry. She wrapped me into her arms
" It's ok if you don't want to talk about him." She whispered.
" Yes I do. I don't want any secrets between us. I didn't get along with my father. Cole did though. My father adored Cole. Sometimes I think my father never truly loved me." I said through my tears.
" Of course he loved you. You're his son. He many not have shown it like he did with Cole but he loves you. I'm sure right this minute he's watching you and he's proud of you."' She says stroking my hair.
" I love you." I look up into her eyes she's shocked that I said that.
"Colt. I do love you. But I shouldn't. I can't." I look at her.
" Why?" I ask calmly.
" Because when I was 4 when my real parent were murdered and my second parents were killed when I was 7 and I loved them with all my heart and then my uncle was killed when you and your pack came I saw him get his head ripped off right in front of me.I also saw my father's head get ripped off. I want to love you I truly do but something in my heart is telling me don't let him get too close he will get hurt. I can't lose someone else. All I have left is Gloria. I don't care what happens to me I care what happens to her. To Campbell and to you." I saw as the tears glided down her cheek.
"I'm so sorry about your parents. I will never leave you and you will never lose me. No matter how hard you try I will always find you." I held her in my hand and we just sat there and cried in each others arms. I heard someone clear their throat behind us. It was Jacob.
"The test results are back. And I don't understand she has the blood of a werewolf a vampire a mermaid a witch and an angel. This is the weirdest combination I have ever seen." I looked at him in disbelief.
" How can she be that many different things?"
" That would explain the fireballs." She whispers.
" What did you just say, fireballs?!" I asked startled.
"Yes. Look. When I was ten and I use to get really mad I created a fireball and would throw it at the wall." She shrugged like it was no big deal.
"I guess that's why your hair caught on fire." I said.
"She can actually turn back into a human. If she want's too." I saw her close her eyes and start turning back I realised that she is just wearing a bra and underwear I quickly got Jacob out of the bathroom. I saw her get out of the tub. I could feel my desire for her growing and the lust. I wanted her more than ever I had to have her. I picked her up and pressed against her lips and I had her up against the wall. Her moan made me moan in satisfaction. My heartbeat grew rapidly soon our tongues fought for dominance and I won. I pulled away gasping for air. I pushed myself off of her.
" Colt try and control your wolf." She says wrapping a towel around her with a big smile on her face.
" Sorry." I couldn't hide the joy in what my wolf just did. It was perfect bliss. I stepped out of the bathroom. Oh I wanted her body. It was perfect.
" Colt!" I heard her scream.
" Yeah."
" I need clothes pick out something!" She screamed.
" Alright." I turned around to see Campbell and Gloria bracing against the rail almost scaring the crap out of me. " Jesus what are you trying to do give me a heart attack."
" How did you enjoy that?" Gloria asked.
" Enjoy what?" I couldn't hide the smile on my face.
" We could hear your moaning from out here." Campbell smirked.
" And we can hear your moan and groan at night but we don't say anything." They both turn red.
" Colt!" Gena screams. " Stop taunting them and get me clothes!"
" Alright." I said rushing to the room. I grabbed her a tank and some shorts. I ran into the bathroom. I handed her the clothes. " Here."
" Ok now shoo." She said pointing to the door. I growled playfully and she laughed and pushed me out not before kissing me.
" Don't be such a tease." I scream through the door.
" Once a tease always a tease." I could tell she was smiling behind the door. I saw her come out she looked so angelic. I guess that that probably was the case she was part angel after all. I drowned her in my arms and kissed her. She started to moan and then I heard someone else moan it was Gloria. I looked behind me Campbell looked like he was about to devour her face. I went back to kissing Gena I had her up against the wall. I wanted her body so bad I could hear me and her moan. I groaned and I could swear people from a country away could hear all of us moaning and groaning. I took her into the bedroom and threw her on the bed. I stood hovering over her admiring her beauty. We kissed for hours. We ended up going to sleep at 3 in the morning. I was so happy. I also had to wake up at seven for a meeting. I wrapped Gena in my arms. She turned to face me tonight and smiled. She fell asleep with a smile on her face. I fell asleep with a smile on my face too.