Gena

Gena
" I can't think about this right now." I said getting up.I had looked at the clock Colt and Cam's mothers are going to be here in like fifteen minutes. " I have to get ready." I directed my attention to Ariel.
" Ok that's my cue to leave." She said getting up.
" What do you have to get ready for?" Colt asked me.
" Ugh." I looked down and smiled at him. " Your mother's."
" Right prepare for the devil." He said getting off the couch.
" They can't be that bad." I replied.
" You haven't met them. One of them is bearable. Two of them. God be with us." Cam says.
" Guys are so over dramatic." Gloria says.
" Yeah. I know right."I said. We walked upstairs and took showers. I walked into my room and put on a bra and underwear. Colt came in. He closed the door behind him. Then he turned around and quickly looked away. I smiled he was adorable he probably thought I was still in the shower.
" I thought you were still in the bathroom.I'll leave." He said opening the door. I pulled on a pair of shorts and a tank.
" It's safe for you to turn around." I said. I don't want to taunt him. I know he can control his wolf but so much. I walked out of the room so he could get ready. Gloria and I were downstair freaking out.
" Omg. What if they hate us?" Gloria said.
" What if they say they don't want us to be together?" I said. We were pacing back and forth.
" Do you think that they will have a problem with us being vampires?"
" I hope not. What if she brings up my family?" I said.
" Gloria I smell blood lots of it." I said feeling my fangs come out. I haven't feed in two months. Normally I have to feed every month in a half.
"Gena I smell it too. Are you as hungry as me?" She asked we haven't feed in a long time.
" COLT!" I scream. He came running down the stairs shirtless.
" What's wrong?" He asked with concern in his eyes.
" We have to feed." I said.
" When was the last time you feed?" He asked.
" Two months for me. Gloria about three weeks." I said. I felt my feet starting to give out. Gloria caught me before I fell. Gloria bit her hand and put it in front of me. I sunk my teeth into her and sucked out enough blood for me to stand. I licked her wrist so it would heal. In a matter of seconds her hand was healed. " Thanks."
" No problem but my blood won't hold you for long."
" I know." I breathed. " We need to hunt."
" Are you sure you're up to hunt?" Gloria asked.
" Yeah but we have to hurry." I said.
" I'll come with you." Colt said. We went out of the door luckily we lived in the middle of the forest but we smelt blood. Werewolf blood. We ran towards that blood. We couldn't help it. We saw Jamie bleeding she had scraped her knee. I saw Gloria charge at Jamie.
" Nooo!"I screamed. I ran over to her. She bit into Jamie's neck. I through Gloria off of her. I wrapped her in my arms. When a werewolf is bitten by a vampire it dies slowly and painfully.
" Jamie. I'm so sorry. I couldn't help myself." Gloria was crying.
" It's ok Gloria. I forgive you." She said.
" Colt get Gloria out of here now. Get her food. Keep her away from humans."
" Gena-" Colt started.
" Go NOW!" I screamed cradling Jamie. I picked her up and ran to the lounge. Were everyone was I rested her on the coffee table.
" Jamie." I heard Victor gasped.
" Keep away from her." I said running back in with a wet towel. I put the towel on her forehead. " Jamie." Her eyes were starting to close. " Jamie this is going to hurt." I said sinking my teeth into were Gloria bit sucking out the poison as soon as I tasted her blood I let go.
" What did you do?!" Cole screamed.
"I just saved her."
" You just put vampire poison into your body. That will kill you!" He screamed.
" Better me that her! She just a child! She has more to live for!" I screamed collapsing to the ground. I saw as I coughed out smoke.I couldn't breath.
" Gena!" I heard Cole, Jenny and Jamie scream. I felt my body get cold and I felt my heart slow. I watched them as they all rushed around me. Then it went dark. Black. There was and absence of light.
" Gena stay with me, Please stay with me." I could hear Colt's voice.
" I'm here." I weakly said. I lunched up and started to cough. Not smoke but air. Colt eyes were bloodshot like her was crying. He wrapped his arms around me and was squeezing me.
" I thought I lost you." He said through tears. " Angel. I thought I lost you."
" What did I miss?" I asked.
" You missed me being scared. I don't think I have ever been that scared in my life." His black hair was messy and right in front of eyes.
"I'm sorry." I said pushing his hair from in front of his eyes, Then kissed his forehead.
" You're not allowed to do that anymore. No more dying I will not allow it." Colt said and I laughed.
"Is Jamie ok?" I asked.
"Yes. She is healthy but you had all of us scared you were here for two days lifeless." He said it and tears came back into his eyes.
"When can I leave and go home?" I asked. I was laying on a metal table in a small room. I didn't have any tubes in me.
" Now." He said picking me up bridal style. I laughed into his chest. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed him on the lips. When we walked out everyone was outside of the building sitting on the ground.
" What's going on out here?" I asked as he put me down.I was being quiet so I didn't wake anyone. Everyone was sleeping in there mates arms. It was a nice sight.
" They wanted to make sure you were ok?" Colt whispers.
" Ok, Then lets join them." I said.Colt sat down and braced against a tree and I sat down in his arms and we drifted off to sleep. I woke up before everyone else. Not long after Jarrell woke up and saw me.
" Gena your ok! Thank god!" He screamed waking up everyone. They all woke up with a fright everyone came rushing over to me.
" You stupid girl always trying to get yourself killed for other people. I couldn't do that." Cole said while hugging me.
" I know. I was 'forbidden from dying.'" I said with air quotes. Cole just laughed.
" Yeah like that's going to work." Victor said. " Anyways thank you for saving my mate."
" No problem." Jamie was already on top of me saying 'Thank you' over and over again. When Jamie got off of me. I didn't even have time to breath Gloria jumped onto me tightly squeezing me. " Gloria if you don't let go of me right now I will die." She loosened her grip on me.
" What were you think. I can't lose you you're all I have!" She screamed.
" I know I'm sorry"
" You're sorry. You scared the living crap out of all of us!" She continued.
" I didn't mean to." I said with puppy dog eyes I know she's a sucker for puppy dog eyes.
" Ok. I'm sorry for screaming at you ." She said hugging me tightly. She got off of me and then I stood up. Colt wrapped his arms around my waist and then rested his chin on my shoulder. I smiled when he kissed my shoulder and neck. I just wanted to melt.
" Ok. Since you're all well rested. We have to go on a mission." Colt said yawning.
" You still seem tired and what could you possibly have to do that's more important than sleep." I said turning around he had a smile plastered across his face.
" It's a surprise. And today you and Gloria are spending the day with our moms." Colt said.
" Is that why you're going today. You don't want to spend the day with your mom." I smiled and laughed.
" That's one of the reasons." He said.
"Ok. Have fun and please return with everyone in one piece." I smiled. Colt, Campbell, Cole and the rest of the teenage boys turned into wolves and ran into the woods. I turned around and looked at everyone.
" Ok. That means we have to go get ready. Girls you can help us." I said grabbing Jamies small delicate hand.