Colt

Colt
Alpha I have there scent. Campbell growled.
Follow it. The girls deserve to at least have their friends around. They've been through so much.
Colt there not that far from here. Cole snarled.
Take it easy. No one kill them.
We won't. But they won't come with us willingly.
I know. I will think of something, just corner them. We were looking for Gena's friend I think she should have more friends around. I could feel how happy she was. I could imagine her smile. I could still feel her I couldn't go too far away from her or our connection would be broken. I had about another 30 miles left before it broke.
Alpha. We have them.
Keep them there. I was behind them. I speed up and when I saw them I shifted into my human form.
" Hello. I'm Alpha Colt." I introduced myself.
" We know who you are. You killed our family." A brown haired boy spoke up.
" I'm guess you're the leader." He nodded assuring me he was. " Ok well we are not here to kill you. We are here to bring you with us."
" What makes you think we will come with you?" His green eyes stared coldly at me.
" Because I think there's someone you would like to see again." I smirked. "Maybe you know her by the name of." I paused for a second. " Gena. Gena Secret." Their eyes opened wide.
" What did you do to her? I swear you hurt her and i'll kill you." The brown haired guy said taking a treating step towards me. I smiled.
" So I take it you know her." I said to aggravate them. Then the black haired boy in the back with blue eyes charged at me. I just moved out the way and pinned him to a tree and started to laugh. " I'm an Alpha. You are not stronger than me."
" I will find the strength." He kneed me in the stomach. Cole started to charge but I stopped him.
" Why do you care so much?" He had a little bit more pain in his eyes when I said her name.
" That's my sister." That's why they looked so alike they were siblings.
" You're her brother." I stood up and just hugged him this took him as a shock.
" What are you doing?!?!?!?!?" He screamed pushing me off.
" I would never hurt my Angel." I said confusion spread across their face. " I mean Gena." The brother narrowed his eyes.
" Now why would a mutt call my cuz an Angel." The brown haired boy put in.
" Maybe she's playing the dog. She is very smart." A dark skinned girl said to The black haired boy who was studying me.
" Now how rude of me. My name is Jessie." The black haired boy said. "Introduce yourselves." He says looking at the brown haired boy.
" I'm Damien." The brown haired boy said.I laughed when I heard this was the famous Damien.
" What are you laughing at Mutt!?" Damien screamed.
" Nothing. Just something Gena told me." I heard Cambell start laughing. He had turned into his human form.
" So you're the famous Damien?" Cam said through his laughter.
" So you've heard about me." He smirked.
" Dude, good joke on Gena but next time choose a target that won't get revenge for three months." Cam suggested. Damien realized what we were talking about and started to blush.
" Jess there telling the truth they know Gena or they know Babes." Damien said.
"Who's babe's. You mean Gloria?" Cam asked.
"She told you her name. Alright. This is some confusing crap. Gloria doesn't tell just anyone her name and Gena would never just tell a Wolf about us. Gena and Gloria can endure a lot of pain." A small skinny girl said. She was holding a little girl who couldn't be more than 5.
"Jasmine. Come here." Jessie said.The little girl hopped out of the girls arms and was at Jessie's side in no time he picked her up. This little girl had red head and Gena's beautiful eyes like Gena. She also had Gena's angelic smile. "This is Jasmine and she is Gena's little sister. We are actually related to her. Jasmine is going to touch you. Don't panic. This will let us know if we should go with you. She can see in the future." He assured me.