Colt

Colt
I just watched her in my arm so small and fragile. I didn't know she was scared to accept me. I have to prove that I won't hurt her. I wouldn't let anyone touch my beautiful angel. I couldn't. She was the air I breath. Who had hurt her? The thought of someone hurting my angel made me mad and frustrated. I would do anything for her. Why would anyone want to hurt something so angelic? I tightened my grip on her so no one can take her from me. I slowly drift off to sleep.
The next morning when I walk up to see her in my arms. The sun hitting her face perfectly. I get up careful not to walk her. I kissed her on her forehead and wrote her a note that I will be home by twelve. It's nine now just the thought of being away from her for three whole hours was painful. I could feel my body ache and my wolf telling me she's so beautiful. I kissed her again and went out of the room to meet Campbell waiting for me.
" I don't want to leave her." We both growled as we stepped out of the house. I knew exactly how Campbell felt.
"This sucks. We finally found our mates and we have to leave them."
"I know man but as Alpha and Beta we have too." I nudged him in the ribs. He looked pissed.
After long boring meetings we got out a little bit early. So we decided to go surprise the girls with Iphone 5 because I need to be able to hear her voice when I have to leave, or just for her to be able to text someone, if she needs help or company even if she has Gloria. When we got home the girls were still asleep. It was one in the afternoon. I understand that Gena and I were out screaming at each other until two in the morning but damn that's a whole ten hours. I look over at Campbell who had the same grin as me on his face.
" Hey! Wake up Sleepyhead!" We screamed from our doorways. The girls woke up startled.
" Don't do that! I was trying to sleep!" They screamed in unison. Jesus they were in sync with each other.
"Sorry. But it's time for you to wake up." I hide the Iphone behind my back so she couldn't see it.
" Ok. Can I go back to sleep now?" She said resting her head back on her pillow.
" No I have a surprise for you." I felt my grin getting wider.
" Is it a puppy?" She asked.
" No even better." I said walking closer to her. I shut the door just in case Campbell gives Gloria hers first.
" I don't know what could be better than a puppy." She said. Sitting up I took a step closer." Well there is one thing better than a puppy."
" And what's that?" I raised an eyebrow.
" You!" She said jumping out the bed. She ran over and hugged me.
"Well then I don't think you want this then." I said holding the Iphone in front of her. She squealed and grabbed the Iphone.
" I stand corrected there is something better than you." She said sitting back down on the bed.
"Is that so?" I said resting my hand on her knees and put my face right in front of hers so I can stare into her eyes.
" Yes." She said kissing my lip and pulled way.
" You can't just kiss me like that and pull away." I said brushing her face with the back of my palm.
" I'm such a tease aren't I?" She laughed. I smiled and she stopped laughing.
" I told you, you wouldn't be able to resist me for much longer." I smiled. She combed out my hair with her fingers the sensation of her touch on my scalp was pure bliss.
" Thank you." She whispers in my ear.
" You're welcome angel." I said taking her hands and kissed her palms. "Now open the box."