Gena

Gena
Gloria and I were dying of laughter.
" He didn't."
" No dear he did he cried when he saw his first butterfly he was convinced that he could catch it and kiss it." Helen laughed.
" Awe." We said in unison.
" After time and he couldn't catch it. He through a tantrum." Colt's mother Helen said.
" Yeah. I know how those are." I said. She handed us another photo album. "Awe they are so adorable."
"I know they have been friends since the day they were born." Cam's mom said.
" They would do the stupidest stuff together."
" Oh you have to tell us about this pic of them." Gloria said holding up the photo album with a pic of Colt and Batman and Cole as Robin and Cam as Harry potter.
" Oh they were convinced that Colt was Batman because he had saved Cole that day. Campbell wanted to be a wizard for one day. We just figured that Cole was Robin because he is always saving Batmans tale." We all laughed as the door swung open so I met gray eyes. Colt's eyes. They looked intense but happy and scared.
" Don't worry. We didn't tell them anything to damaging." We all started to laugh again.
" You're mom's are awesome." We said getting up.
" Why were you so scared for us to meet them?" Helen said.
" Because I wanted the two most important girls in my life and the most beautiful girls too to like each other." He was buttering us up.
" Good save." I said kissing him not caring who saw. I kissed him with so much passion he left six hours ago I was missing him. I stop kissing him when I heard someone clear their throat. I looked at the door.
" Nice to see you sis."
" Cuz." Damien said appearing from behind Jessie my younger brother.
" Cuz." Zachary said. I hate Zac. He killed my baby sister and hates wolves with a deep passion
" Cuz." I said with bitterness in my voice. I walk over to Gloria and stepped in front of her.
" What's up?" He said walking into the house a little bit more.
" Nothin' Just chillin' you?" I could feel everyone eyeing us.
" Nothing in the mood for some good blood. How bout you?"
" I don't drink your kinda blood." I said.
" Well you should try it instead of dating a wolf." He says in a sinister voice.
"What's it to ya?"I said stepping closer to him.
" Cuz. You should burn in hell." He said.
"And who's going to put me there?" I asked never taking my eyes off of him.
" Gena is everything ok?" Colt asked.
" Yeah everything's fine."I said through closed teeth.
" Aww isn't that cute. The mutt cares." Zac says in a sarcastic tone.
" So what if he cares. You know me.Don't love anyone." I said with Zac you can't show weakness or he will kill the one thing you love.
"You don't love him. Good. Then you won't mind if I just take a nibble." I shrugged.
" Go ahead be my guest."
Colt. Don't move I swear to god you move and I will bring you back and kill you myself.
I won't move but what are you doing.
Just trust me. He will kill you and everyone here if I don't.
I saw his fangs slip out over his neck and I showed absolutely no emotion to it. Right when he was about to plunge his teeth into his neck. His fangs we mere millimeters away from his neck he laughed.
" How can you care for a mutt. The mutt's that killed your parents." He said it with venom in his voice.
" Shut up!" I screamed.
" No I will not Shut up!They killed your parents and yet you still protect them. I know your heart has always been made of gold but maybe it's time you act like them badass we know you to be. Be the ripper."
" NO!" I growled. " I will not become that monster again. And I said SHUT UP!" I screamed back.
" What happened to that ruthless girl I use to know that hated wolves and wanted all wolves dead?"
" She died and left me." I said.
" You're pathetic. You think you can save everyone what about Katie? You didn't save her."
" I couldn't you killed her." I said with as much power as I could I looked back at Jessie with tears in his eyes. I was still emotionless. " You mean Nothing to me and I hope one day you will burn in hell and I will be the one to put you there." I said turning around to see my brother and Damien.
" Hey Jazzy." I said kissing her on the forehead.
" He's a keeper." She said looking at Colt. I giggled and took her into my arms. I turned around to see Zac breathing down my neck.
" Do you mind. Getting the hell away from me." I said.
" What ya gonna do about it?"
" Dude back off you know she can kick your ass." Jessie looked at my face change. " Too late someone make popcorn."
" Genny. Now calm down we don't want you doing anything to hurt him." Damien was trying to calm me down. I was already pissed.
" Gloria can you take Jazzy?" I said grinding my teeth.
" No I want to see this." She said.
" Helen can you please take my little sister and keep her inside I don't want her seeing what I'm about to do."
" Sure thing." She said walking over to me.
" You would trust a mutt to hold your baby sister. Jessie, You're going to let her take your baby sister?" Zac said.
"Yes because I want to see this. And I would prefer if my sister didn't kick my ass." He looked at me and smiled.
" Good choice." I said handing Jazzy to Helena. " I will be back soon she won't hurt you I promise now be good." I said in a sweet tone. Then I directed my attention back to Zac. " Outside Now." He didn't even think to question it and walk outside Everyone except for Cam's mother and Colt's mom and Jazzy came out I shut the door.
" I should kill every single mutt here." I was already pissed. " Starting with your precious Alpha over there."
" Damien Jessie tell your friend to stop before I rip off his head. Or go in front of him before I kill him." I said with so much power that the wolves started to gather around." They didn't even bother talking to him they stood in front of him.
" I don't need protection." He sneered.
" Do you know why I was the badass of the century." I asked stepping towards him.
" No. I just know that your uncle was a prince." I chuckled.
" Gena. I know what you're thinking and I will have to stop you." Gloria threatened.
" Gloria I swear you try to stop me and I will snap your neck in a matter of seconds." I didn't even look at her. I was already pissed.
" Your parents didn't even love you." That was the last straw. Jessie and Damien moved out of the way. Zac tried to punch me but I grabbed his wrist and broke it. I kneed him in the balls and then I slammed his face into my knee. I punched him until I saw his face was covered in blood. I bit into his neck.
" No one heal him or I will kill you myself and not look back." I said with so much hate it surprised me.
" Gena. You are worthless sticking up for wolves. Pathetic." I growled at him and then snapped his neck he would heal in a matter of seconds. In the next three seconds he's neck healed.
" You ever talk about my parents again and I will murder you in cold blood do you hear me! Don't ever cross me!" I stood up. " Give him three hours that way he's at the brink of death then give him your blood Damien."
" Yes, cuz. Good job." He smiled at me.
" Oh Zac." I looked down at him. "That's why I was called Badass of the century except I did much worse." I looked down at him with a devilish smile across my face. I felt my eyes shift. I heard the wolves howling. I heard Zac scoff. " What was that Zac."
" Nothing It was nothing." He said so scared.
" Stop narrowing your eyes at me." I said staring at Colt.
" MINE!" He growled possessively.
" Calm down. Jesus. They know." I said with such rage it shocked me.
" Gena are you ok?" He asked looking a little bit taken back.
" Yeah. I'm sorry i'm just a little pissed." I saw Gloria let go at Cam. She ran towards Jessie. I turned around to see my baby brother in tears.
" Jess you ok?" I said wrapping him in my arms the same as Gloria. He just hugged us back and shook.
" No. Do you think mom and dad miss us?" He asked.
"I'm sure they do. They loved us."I said rubbing his back. " That jackass down there knows nothing about them." I said with venom in my voice. My parents were a touchy subject. He finally stopped crying.
" Yo, bro. Man up you're about to lose your man card." Damien said to cheer him up. Jess bursted out laughing at that and masked his pain.
" Oh Damy haven't you lost your man card yet." I pouted.
" No." He said defensively. Gloria and I started to laugh. " So what's up with you and the beef head dog?"
" It's a long story. Just they're not as bad as we thought."
" Ok. If Gena the girl that hated everything about wolves can change her mind on wolves then I think that this must be one hell of a pack. They must be special. I guess we can accept them." Jessie smiled. " Babes can you get Jazzy."
" Sure thing hun." She said. "I haven't heard anyone call me that in a long time." Zac started to cough violently. I just laughed at his pain. He had another two hour of that pain.
" Colt. Can you come here!?" I looked at Jess and lowered my voice. "There's someone I want you to meet." He nodded Colt came up behind me and wrapped my in his arms and kissed my cheek. " Colt this is my baby brother Jessie. Jessie this is Colt my.... mate."
" Wait a flippen second I thought I was your mate." Damien interfered.
" Dam your my cousin and I was playing a trick on you sorry." I smiled. I really wasn't.
" Fine but now you have to get me flower preferably roses red."He nodded.
" I thought you like pink it matches your dresses doesn't it." I smirked.
" Yeah as a matter of fact it does." he jumped up and down clapping his hand. I just giggled he was trying to impersonate Gloria.
" Hey! I don't do that." Gloria yelled from behind me scaring me and Damien.
" Sorry Babes." He said scratching the back of his neck.
" Mhm." She said giving Jazzy to Jess. I turned to Colt and kissed him on the lips.
" Please no PDA!" Jess screeched.
" That' gross." Damien said. I refused to pull away from him. I just kept kissing him. " Ew Babes not you too." I pulled away from Colt then.
" Don't worry when you two find your mates then you will do the same. And it will be my turn to go Ew." I said the last part mimicking him. I heard a chuckle come out of Colt. I went back to kissing him. I felt my heart beat faster and my body heat up at his touch. I felt someones arms rip me out of Colt's arms. I heard a loud growl escape his lips. I turned back to see it was Cole.
" Ok. I don't want to see that so go to your rooms and continue their." He said looking at Colt.
"Don't touch my mate Cole." Colt said with his Alpha voice. He looked ready to attack. Cole quickly removed his hands that were around my waist.
" Colt. It's fine he didn't hurt me." I said seeing how mad he was. He seemed to soften at the sound of my words.
" Yeah bro. I wasn't trying to hurt her." Cole said.
" Don't touch her." He growled. I rested my hand on the side of his face he just pressed his cheek into it.
" Sorry bro won't happen again." Cole said.
" Ok. Let's go." I grabbed Colt's arm. Colt looked ready to kill him. "You're such an overprotective dog." He growled at me and I laughed.
" I'm your overprotective dog." He said in his husky voice.
" Yes you are." I smiled. I ran my fingers through his hair. He purred in delight. I grabbed his hand and we headed back to the house. Damien and Jessie were behind us. Going Ew most of the time.
" For the love of God shut up." I said turning around to look at them.
" There adorable." Jazzy mused.
" Thanks hun." I kissed her on her forehead. She instantaneously wrapped her arms around my neck and jumped into my arms. She looked over at Colt and smiled. She leaned in closer to my ear and whispered. " He's a keeper." I giggled at her.
" Yeah. I hope she'll keep me." Colt mused. I looked at him with concern.
" What do you mean by that?" I asked.
" I mean you change your mind a lot." Colt said pulling me closer.
" Do you have a problem with keeping your hands off of her?" Damien said. We all looked at him while Colt growled.
" What's your problem?" He asked.
" You touching my cuz." Damy said.
" Jesus. Both of you stop it now. I don't want any fighting." I said looking at Colt who was shaking with anger. That someone was demanding him. "Colt. You're being too possessive." He growled and turned into a wolf. He ran into the forest. I looked at Damien. " Oh. Great you just had to open your big mouth didn't you."
" Yes. I did." He said smuggled.
" Campbell take everyone to the house. While I go after Colt." He nodded and I handed Jazzy to Jessie and ran in the direction Colt left.
" Colt!" I screamed when I was where I could feel his presences. "Please let's just talk." I pleaded and saw his wolf appear.He shifted and walked over to me.
" What?" He said harshly and I cringed at that.
" Maybe I shouldn't have come." I said and started to turn around.
" Gena. I'm sorry. It's just your family. Is just I don't know... Horrible." He said.
" Really Colt. Really. That's my family you're talking about." I was beyond pissed. I started to walk away when I felt him wrap his arm around my waist.
" I'm sorry but it's true. Please don't be mad at me. I don't like it when your mad at me." He pleaded.
" Well suck it because I'm mad." Somehow I managed to get out of his grip and run all the way home. I ran into the room and lock the door. In a matter of seconds I heard Colt knocking on the door telling me to open up.
" No. Sleep on the couch!" I screamed.
" Gena. Come on. How many times do I have to say I'm sorry?" He pleaded.
" I don't know A LOT." The banging stopped and I was in shock too. My voice held so much authority.
" Gena Please I'm sorry." He said quietly. I just wrapped myself in his blankets and ignored him. When we made his way down the stairs I tried to fall asleep. I woke up like four times then I just decided to stay awake. I finally gave up when at four in the morning. I went downstairs to find Colt lying on the couch. That couch was not made for his massive frame. " Couldn't sleep either." I jumped a little when I heard him talk.
" Nope." I said popping the p. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. " Come on up." He got up in the middle of my sentence.
" Are you still mad at me?" He asked.
" Yes." I said " But I can't sleep." I yawned.
" Then I'm not going up there." He said and I groaned.
" Why?" I whine.
" Because I don't want you to be mad at me." He said and I wanted to smack him. I was so tired and I don't want to start a argument in the middle of the night.
" Colt." I pleaded.
" Gena I don't want you to be mad at me." He said more sternly.
" Colt, I'm tired we can talk about this later." I tried reasoning.
" No I don't want you going to bed mad at me. Or mad for that matter." I sighed and sat down on the couch.
" You wanna talk. Fine." I said crossing my arms across my chest like a five year old throwing a temper tantrum. He sat down across from me in the armchair.
" I'm sorry about what I said. I know I insulted your family and that was wrong of me and I'm sorry. I was just angry about Cole and Zac. I guess I took it out on you and I'm sorry." I started to laugh he was too cute when he was trying to explain it. I got up from the couch and made my way over to him.
" I know and I'm sorry for acting like a child." I kissed him on the cheek and yawned. I sat on his lap and curled up into him in a matter of seconds I fell asleep in his arms. Someone kept poking me. Then I felt something ice cold fall onto my face.
" I hope you burn in the deepest pits of tartarus!!!" I screamed when I woke. I meet eye with the person I was going to show their grave to my surprise it was Campbell. " You better have a damn good reason for pouring ice cold water on me you asshole." I said with a pointed finger.
" Gloria!" Campbell screamed and in scampered Gloria.
" Oh you got her up. It's about time." I narrowed my eyes at her.
" It was you who put him up to this." I accuessed.
" Yup." She said with a big smile on her face. She pointed to the clock it was two in the afternoon. I was still on the couch and Colt was still asleep. He tightened his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. I elbowed him in the stomach and he woke up. He glared at me and I pointed to Gloria and Campbell.
" I'm about to kill your beta. And Gloria." I looked at them and they were trying to hold in a laugh.
"Why am I wet?" He asked.
" He poured water on me and she told him to therefore they both must die." I wasn't mad it was a joke that we all were in on. Colt was the first to laugh then Campbell and me and Gloria in sync.
"Ok so why are you guys sleeping on the couch? Aren't you mad at him?" Campbell asked..
" Because he wouldn't come up stairs and I'm not mad at him we worked it out."I smiled back at him.
"Awe isn't that cute." A deep sarcastic voice said.
"Zac what are you doing here?" I asked.
"Watching you're mushy lovey dovey crap."He smirked.
" I can't wait till you find your mate. But since you don't like my mate I don't want you staying here on this territory." I smirked and he shrugged and left. I felt the instant he left the territory.
"Gena!" I heard someone scream from upstairs. I got out of Colt's grasp and ran up the stairs as fast as I could. Jazzy was smiling at me holding out a piece of paper. It was crumpled. I uncrumple it.
Dear my love,
I love you and I will always love you. If you ever choose to leave me please take this with you to remember me.
Love,
Colt
There was a diamond necklace it was beautiful. I could help but smile in a matter of seconds Colt came bursting into the room. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. When we pulled apart we were breathless.
" What" Breath. "Was" Breath. "That for?" I gave him the paper and the necklace. " You weren't suppose to see that." He blushed. He was actually really hot when he blushed.
" I'm staying." I whisper. " And I'm not leaving." He picked me up and spun me before kissing me. He was so happy. I couldn't contain myself. I kissed him again. This time more passionately. He is such a great kisser.
" Gena I love you." Colt whispered.
" I love you too." I whispered back.