Gena

Gena
I woke up to his angelic face. He was smiling but he wasn't awake.I peered over him and looked at the clock it was 12. He had to wake up.
" Colt. Colt." I whisper. He didn't budge. So I kissed him on the cheek he just lifted his head I kissed his other cheek. His smile grew but he was still asleep. He pulled me tighter into him.I tried to wiggle out of his grip that didn't work his grip got even tighter. I kissed him on the lips and his eye flew open.
" Morning angel." He said in his sexy morning voice.
" So you like to be awoken by kisses. I'll keep that in mind." I said getting out of the bed. I ran downstairs with Colt right behind me. " I guess you just can't get enough can you?"
" Nope I can't." He said wrapping his arms around my waist from behind and resting his chin on my shoulder.
" Are you going to cook?" I asked.
" I'll cook if you enjoy burnt food." He smiled.
" I'll help you cook!" I turned around instantaneous. It was Gloria. I gave her a huge smile.
" Good. The guys can wait in the dining room while we cook." I smiled. Both guys groaned in disappointment. " Oh stop whining." I tease. They go and sit down at the table.
" I guess you guys had fun last night . I could hear you moaning the whole night." Gloria smiled.
" Yeah you too. I could hear you guys too." I smirked. " I told him about my parents and he told me about his father."
" Wait what happened with his father." She whispered. I mouth 'He died last year.' She put her hand over her mouth in shock.
" I don't know if I want to tell them about Lucas." At his name her eyes went dark. Lucas had hit the both of us when we were nine. He still out there when my uncle found out he almost killed him if it wasn't for his mother pleading for him to stay alive he would be dead. He swore he would seek revenge. That was when me and Gloria first met. Gloria and I are terrified of him.
" We should tell them." Gloria said. I guess she really did trust them or else she would have came up with an excuse.
" Ok. But lets make sure we keep all sharp objects away from them and make sure to Keep Cam away from the wall. We just got the wall fixed." I was trying to lighten the mood. We made eggs, bacon, toast, and hot dogs.
" There they are." Cam says winking at Gloria. Gloria couldn't even force a smile she was that upset and scared. " What's wrong."
" Nothing's wrong." I quickly said.
" Gena what's wrong?" Colt asked.
" I'll tell you after you eat ok." I said resting the plates on the table.
"Ok, Do you promise to tell me?"
" Yea I promise." I said looking at him. I couldn't even put a smile on my face. I was so nervous. After they ate we moved everything off the table. Even the glass vase the guys didn't even question us.
" You have to promise us. You won't get too mad. And you will try to keep a leveled head. Campbell you are not allowed to punch the wall. Colt you are not allowed to scream at Gena. Ok?" Gloria laid down the rules.
" I'm not going to scream at her." Colt said. I couldn't look him in the eyes. I just stared down at the table.
" I promise not to punch the wall. Now will you please tell us." Cam said.
" It all started when we were nine. There was this vampire his name was Lucas. He....He... He.." I couldn't finish I just bursted into tears.
" He hit us." Gloria said it bluntly so I didn't have too. I heard Colt and Cam start huffing and puffing. They were furious. I looked up for a millisecond and saw that Colt's eyes changed from the calm and happy grey to a fierce and menacing black. His wolf was showing.
" Get the pack were going for a hunt." Colt snarled. He walked over to me and he picked me up. He held me like a koala. " We will find him and Cam and I will kill him... I will do whatever it takes to protect you." His words were so comforting. I gently rubbed my head against his chest. He let out a soft growl.
"I know you will." I whisper. "I trust you."
" No one will ever hurt you again." He growled making me flinch in his arms. He set me down on the couch. I felt my butt vibrate. I looked at the phone.
Unknown
I see you're upset. You also made your mate upset. Liam knows where you are and he is waiting for your mate to leave. I'll see you soon.
" You can't leave us alone." I didn't want Lucas to come and Colt not be here.
" I have to. I will leave Cole, Jenny and Jarrell. They will keep you guys company."
" What if I need you?" It sounded like I was pleading.
" Angel I would love too but I need to find him. No one can do that to you and get away with it." His tone changed into a growl. I still had my hands around his neck and I pulled him in just to kiss him on more time before he left.
" They're ready." Cam came in furious and growling. Gloria went over to him and just kissed him all you hear was him groaning in pleasure. I pulled Colt into me and kissed him. He moaned and growled in his throat.
" Be careful." I whisper in his ear.
" We will." We said kissing me one last time. We watched as they set out. They knew exactly what clan he was in. When we described him. The scar across his face gave him away it was in the shape of a cross. His clan was four hours away from here. I heard someone knock on the door. We were hesitant to open it.
"Open up it's Cole!" He screamed. We opened the door. Cole came in followed by Jenny in Jarrell's arms.
"Hey thanks for coming over." We Gloria and I said.
" Yeah whatever." Cole didn't like us. I don't know why. Cole sat down on the couch and Jarrell and Jenny sat at the table.
" Are you guys hungry?" Gloria asks.
" Yeah a little bit." Jarrell said.
" Ok we'll cook something up." I said joining Gloria in the kitchen. We need some sugar for the cake we were making for the guys when they got home. " Jenny can you please go get some sugar for us. I don't trust the guys to get it." I winked at Jarrell who has a surprise for her when she gets back. She steps out and thirty minutes after we hear a high pitch scream we all race to the door and when we stepped outside we saw a gray haired boy with gray eyes and the scar of a cross holding a gun to Jenny's heart.
" Hello Lucas." I say stepping in front of everyone.
" Hello Gena. It's nice to see you again." He crookedly smiles.
" What do you want?" I ask.
"I want you ." He snaps. " If you come with me I will let her live."
" Fine. I'll go with you if you let her go." I said walking down the steps.
" No !" Cole screamed behind me.
" I have too he will kill her." I said looking back in his eyes.
" How do you know he won't kill you." He says.
" If I die then I die. If she dies it will be my fault. Everyone around me dies and this is one person I can save." I saw confusion come across his face.
" I'm not getting any younger over here." Lucas said.
" Gena don't you know what he will do to you." Gloria said with tears in her eyes.
" I'm sorry Gloria but I have to I can't have Jenny die for me." I say while taking another step. Lucas stretches out his hand and I place my hand in his he lets Jenny go and pulls me into a choke hold. He shoots the gun and it hits Gloria. I am infuriated and I now feel my hair heat up. Lucas lets go of me and I quickly run to Gloria. She just pulled out the bullet it was silver thank god. Lucas was now shooting bullets crazy. I stand up I was so mad I through a fireball in his direction.
" STAY AWAY FROM US!" I scream. " Get her inside now." I growl. Everyone rushed inside except for Cole. I formed another fireball in my hand but before I could throw it Lucas had Cole in another choke hold. "Let him go."
"You are in no position to demand anything. Come with me willingly or he dies."
" Let him go and I will go with you." I let the fireball disappear. " Let him go and I will go with you." I tried to talk to Colt through the mind link.
Colt . Colt. COLT. Get back here now!
Gena? Gena What's wrong?
Lucas is here. He's here. Gloria's been shot. Hurry up.
I'm on my way.
" Gena darling. Answer one question before I let him go. Why do you care so much? About him? About these wolves? Did you forget that they killed your parents? Or did you just forget to mention the part about that to your wolf boyfriend?"
" Shut up they didn't kill them!" I scream.
" You know very well that they did. Why try and convince yourself different.?" I felt the tears boating around in my eyes.
" They didn't." I persisted.
" Is it because you're in love with that mutt?" He said while laughing. I felt the tears escape my eyes. " They killed your parents and you still insist on finding the good in them I don't understand why."
" They're good people." I growl looking at Cole. Who was surprised to hear all of this. And the fact that I would defend the people who killed my parents.
" You are pathetic. You feel too much for other people. You shouldn't care about these mutt's they don't care about you. They are probably going to kill you sooner or later. You think he's your mate well guess again Vampire's don't have mates." It was true but I wasn't only a vampire.
" I don't have to be his mate." I growled.
" Good you aren't and by the way. That Alpha you're so fond of his father killed your parents and he was there watching the whole thing."
" I don't believe you he would have told me." I looked at Cole who was now avoiding eye contact. " Let him go." I said more forcefully.
" NO now i'm amused lets continue. You feel for them don't you. Thats sad a vampire that cares for wolves is a disgrace. There's something you should know and this one will hurt." He laughed. " This one here hates you." He looked at Cole. " Your parents killed his mate Caroline." Cole growled at her name.
" Is that true?" I asked Cole. I was already crying.
" Yes." He snarled.
" I am so sorry I didn't know. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry." I said through tears.
" You shouldn't feel bad. He's a mutt. A killer of your kind and you feel sorry." He laughed again. I growled I was furious I hated him. I have never felt this much anger towards anyone.
" I don't care if he hates me. I can't let you kill him. It's not in my nature." I growl they both stood there shocked. Lucas even let go of Cole they both stood there in disbelief.
"What?" I said feeling the tears in my eyes.
" Your eyes there red." Cole said.
" There's no possible way vampire eyes don't get red. Only wolves that are from the Roy-." Lucas said. I heard a loud growl and I saw white flash in front of me. It was Colt he was on top of Lucas he had him pinned to the ground. I saw Lucas get his head ripped off. I saw Colt if he was telling the truth about Cole he had to be telling the truth about Colt and that made my heart hurt so much. I took off into the woods. I was so heartbroken. I need to get away from him from everyone. How could I have been so blind.
Gena! What's wrong? Please come back.
No! Leave me alone Colt!
What happened?
I thought I could trust you.
You can!
No I can't you watched them die.
Watched who di-.
I stopped run when I heard him stop. It was true. I fell to the ground and started to cry.