Colt

Colt
I watched as she ran away from me. I ran after her but she is extremely fast. I use the mind link and she tells me that I watched them die. She doesn't know the whole story I did see her parents die but I wasn't watching I was there protecting her from my father. I have to tell her. I could hear my wolf saying ' Mate'. I cried out in pain.I could hear her crying. I could see her now she was on the ground crying. My heart was in pain just watching her be upset. I trot over to her and nuzzled into her . She jumped and Started to run I pinned her to the ground in a matter of seconds and she struggled to get away from me.
" Stop trying to get away." I growl.
" You watched them die." She cried.
" I did but it's not what you think." I calmly say.
" Colt get off of me you're hurting me." She cries out.
" Promise you won't run." I say.
" I promise." I quickly step off of her. She sits up to face me. I turn back into my human form. I try to get close to her but she just backs away from me.
" Angel -" She stops me.
" Don't call me that."
" Ok. Gena I did see your parents get killed but I was there to watch my wolf told me to go with my father to this house for his next roit. So I went as soon as I looked at the home I felt a pull to it and knew that my mate had to be in there. And you were my father was there to kill everyone in that house I knew I had to protect you. So I went in and I saw my father tear your mother's head off I saw the man run up stairs and my father follow him and When he ripped off his head I saw him slowly walk towards you so I jumped on you and when I looked back up you were gone. I'm so sorry." I said she finally let me come near her and wrap her in my arms. I kissed her on her forehead she just cried into my arms. I was so glad for her touch.
" I'm sorry I should have known you wouldn't do anything to hurt me. I'm so sorry to Cole. I know he must hate me." I was confused what Cole had to do with any of this. I picked her up bridal style and brought her back to the mansion. Gloria was pacing and when she saw us she ran to Gena and hugged her.They wouldn't let go of each other. Cole looked at them with astonished eyes. We stood there while the pack was in my living room watching us.
" Gena, Thank you." Jenny said walking over here. She joined in on the hug and started to cry with them. I will never understand why girls get so emotional. I looked down at the girls who are crying in my hand and smile. Cole got up from his seat and walked over to us.
" Gena. I am sorry too." He says.
" Sorry for what your parents didn't kill my mate." She said to him.
" I shouldn't have assumed you were like them and thank you for saving me." He looked down at her and gave her an apologetic smile.
" Does that mean you forgive me?" She asked looking up at him.
" Forgive you for what?" He was baffled.
" Forgive me because of my parents." She said.
" I accept you as my Luna." He said bowing his head. I have never seen Cole take to anyone like this. They girls were still crying. Jesus they had a lot of tears. Cole went back into the living room with the rest of the room.
" I thought I lost you again." I heard Gloria mumble.
" I'm sorry if I scared you." Gena replied.
" Colt I can't accept you as my mate." I heard those words come out of her mouth. I was so confused why she would say that at such a time.
" Campbell, there's something I have to tell you." I saw Campbell walk into the room with a gigantic smile.
"Yeah, babe."He says pulling her into his arms.
" I can't accept you as my mate." It hurt her to say that I can tell.
" Why?" I could hear the pain in his voice.
" Because I'm vampire and you're a wolf. It's against the law for us to be together. If the Council finds out. Who knows what they would do. They could kill us or torture us and let's not forget the pack punishment." She said and now I knew why they were crying for so long. I put Gena down.
" They won't find out. If they do I won't let them hurt you."
" Yes they will people will find out. Look I don't want to feel like I put everyone here at risk." She says calmly.
" Gena, You're my mate and I can't let you go." I say.
" You're not my mate! I don't have a mate! I'm a vampire!" She screams. I saw the pack get up and come closer to us.
" You're a hybrid!" I shot back.
" So what, I can always reject you as a mate." Those words made me mad but i can see in her eyes that she wasn't going to do that.
" Do it." That took her as a surprise. She opened her mouth like she was going to say something but she didn't. She just stood there gazing into my eyes.
" Ugh. Why do you guys have to be so difficult. I don't want you or your pack to get hurt do you not understand that!" She screams at me.
"I GET THAT BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU LEAVE US. I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH TO LET YOU GO. I CAN'T LET YOU GO. IF YOU LEAVE SO DO I." I used my Alpha voice.I started to huff and puff then I hated to hear when she said she wasn't my mate.
" Wherever you go I follow." I heard Jamie say.
" Me too." Cole said. Then I heard everyone else join in.
"See we care about you we won't let anyone know just please stay.Be with me. Be with us." I said calmly.
" We'll stay." Gloria and Gena said in unison. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her. I didn't care at all if my pack heard us moaning and groaning because I had my angel. I knew I was because I could hear it. Then I heard more moans that weren't ours. I pulled away to get some air and saw that the other couples were making out to. I just went back into the kiss and it was amazing. I had her up against the wall in seconds and the kiss became more intense. We both pull away from each other and just melted into each others eyes. After everyone left we went upstairs in our room. She lays down in the bed and I lay down behind her and wrap her in my arms. She gently rubs my arm . When she falls asleep. My phone goes off.
Unknown
She's not going to be in your arms forever I will have her.
" Who was that?" Gena said in a half asleep voice.
" It was no one. Go back to sleep Angel." She nodded her head and she snuggled into me. Her hair was so soft and smelt like watermelon. I kissed her and then I drifted off to sleep.
When I woke up Gena was still out cold. I got out of the bed making sure I didn't wake her. I went downstairs and to my surprise Campbell was downstairs too.
" Hey." I say walking in.
" Hey." He says looking back at me. He sighs. "Dude we gotta do something about the girls they think we don't love them."
" I know. How bout we take them out to the that club. They love to dance." I said.
"Yeah. I'm sure they're gonna love it." Cam says. " But aren't you forgetting something?" Was I forgetting something. I could only think about Gena's angelic smile. How happy she will be to dance with Gloria and us.
" No." I answer.
" Yes our mothers forget about them today was the day that they decided to meet the girls. They said if we don't take them they will say every embarrassing thing we did. And I would prefer for Gloria not to know about the time I cry to go on a rollercoaster."
" Yeah. I remember that." I laughed.
" Why are you laughing, you cried when we went into that haunted house. It wasn't even scary. There was just loud laughter and no one even jumped out at us." All I heard was 'Awe'. And the girls came around the corner. I saw Cam blush.
" How long were you guys there?" Cam asked.
" Not that long!" Gena answered.
" How much did you hear?" I asked.
" Enough." Gloria answered.
" Were meeting your mothers." I realized they heard a lot. The girls looked at each other and then started laughing. " And what are we going to love?" She asked with curious eyes. She didn't hear everything. She came over and combed my hair with her hand and sat next to me.
" You'll see." I said putting my arm around her. " Ok. So I think today the guys should cook." Cam looked at me and smiled.
" Yeah." He agreed.
" I don't know. Are you guys planning to burn down the kitchen?" Gena asked.
" No there not Gena there going to burn the house down not just the kitchen. And we're going to have burnt food to aren't we?" Gloria said.
" We're not going to burn the house down." Cam tried to act hurt but that was quickly overruled by his smile.
" Ok. Fine." The girls said when they realized they weren't going to win this fight. I put on Cam and I's favorite band the cab. I heard the girls start singing along to it. The song La La. Gena sounded angelic. Gloria on the other hand sounded good like Selena gomez and Gena sounded like Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato and Miley Cyrus combined in perfect harmony. When we were done cooking I was surprised to see we didn't burn anything. We walk out into the livingroom to find the girls singing and Jumping on the couch.
" Girls what are you doing?" Cam says.
" Nothing." They say together.
" Well the food is done so come and sit down." I say.
" Ok!" They said together. Lovesick fool came on and Gloria and Gena looked at each other and start laughing.
" Is there something you like to tell us?" I say with one eyebrow up.
" No it's nothing I just remembered when I sang this to my cousin and he thought I was in love with him for three months it was hilarious. He ended up buying me flowers with notes attached like : I love you but not in the way you think I love you as a friend." The girls laughed.
" Do you remember what you said back to him. Gena shook her head and started to laugh even harder.
" He was like freaking out when I say I love you too." She said twirling her hair.
" That poor dude." I heard Cam say.
"Well he deserved it after what he did. He put raw eggs on top of my door and I was covered from head to toe with egg whites and yolks. It took me a hour six hours with Gloria's help to get it out of my hair." The smile quickly wipes off of there faces. I see Gena put her face into her hands and start shaking. I got up from my seat and went over to her.
" What's wrong?" I whisper.
" What's wrong is that really what you're going to ask me!" She got up out of her seat in a fit of rage.
" What did I do?" I ask calmly.
" Think hard he was at my party." She snarled. "He's just like my uncle."
" I'm sorry. Gena baby I'm sorry." I said trying to get closer to her but she was so resistant. I heard her growl. A intense growl I have never heard. She puts her hands to her head. " What's wrong?" I ask as I catch her from falling on the ground.
" My head it. Ahhh." She screams and I see her eyes turn red. Now I'm alert.
"Gena! Gena! What can I do?!" I scream.
" Water my body needs water." She whispers. Cam ran in the kitchen and got a bucket of water. " Throw it." As usual I got wet in the progress. I saw her turn into a mermaid. Her purple and pink hair changed almost instantaneous her tail on the other hand took about a minute. " Gloria we need to get Arial."
"Yeah I would agree. Get her out to the pond. I'll call Ariel." I nodded and took her to the pond behind our house. I rested her down in the water. She raced out into the middle of the pond.
" This feels so good my head doesn't hurt anymore." She said with a huge smile on her face.
" What happened?" I ask not fully understanding what just happen or who Ariel was.
" I don't know I just heard get in the water. Then I felt a sharp pain in my head. I was furious but I don't know why." She doesn't remember the argument.
" Gena you remember what we were talking about?" I ask a little curious.
" No something about dead." Then she tilted her head to left. Then her smile appeared again. "Come on in and swim with me."
" Who's Ariel?" I was still thinking about that.
" Ariel is a family friend she's a princess, to clarify she's a mermaid. She lives on the land and she can probably help me." She explained. " Now come in." Gloria came out.
" Ariel is on her way she will be here in 35 minutes she said make sure that none of us make her upset in the meantime there's something that she has to tell us about Gena." I nodded ok.
"Angel can you come here?" I ask she shook her head no. It was nine in the morning god and we already have a problem. Jesus and then I have to introduce to my mother.Ugh my mother. She will probably make her hate me. I love Gena with all my heart and I don't want to lose her. Lets deal with the situation now. After about an hour Ariel arrived her red hair blowing in the wind her green eyes staring at us with amusement her smile huge and cute but not as appealing as Gena.
" Hi I'm Ariel." Her voice was like a melody.It was captivating.
" I'm Colt and this is Campbell." I said still looking at Gena.
" Nice to meet you. Hi Gena I think it's time for you to get out of the water. Don't you think?" Ariel said.
" No I'm not coming out until Colt comes and gets me." I sigh and take off my shirt and dived head first into the deep pond. I swam over to Gena and took her out of the water. I came out soaked and after her tail disappeared she was completely dry.
" I'm going upstairs to change." I announced. I ran upstairs and changed quickly. I came back downstairs they weren't even talking.
" We were waiting for you." Gena said. " Now come and sit down next to me." She had a big goofy smile on her face. My hair was still soaked and draping in front of my eyes. I walked over to her and sat down. She nuzzled into me. It felt great when she wasn't mad at me. I loved the feel of her touch. She was amazing just amazing. I brushed her hair from out of her face and looked down at her.
" There's a lot of thing that are different for Gena. Like she's part mermaid, werewolf and vampire. Well that's not all that she is."
" We know. She's also part angel and witch." I said.
" Yeah. Ok so you're caught up now here is the basic rule. You have to go swimming twice a week. Any thats the rule." Ariel said.
" Ok. Being is mermaid is going to be easy." Gena said.
" Ok now you and the witch part. Don't use your powers. Your a cromwell the strongest kind of witch. Your magical magnifies every time you use it and soon you won't be able to control it." She handed her a book. It was a grimoire.
" What is this?" Gena asked.
" It's a book that has magical spells and it holds a lot of power every witch family has one." I said.
" Yeah that's right and this is yours." Ariel said. " The rest is easy. Just know that your wolves eyes are red."
" What only an Alpha can have red eyes unless they were a Royal." I said looking down at her.
" That's because she is a Royal you idiot." Ariel said.
" He didn't know give him a break." She got really offensive it was hot. " What the hell is a royal?"
" It's the King and Queen of all the magical creatures. Gena didn't you see your parents die?" Her eyes looked pained.
" Yes I did." She sounded like she was about to cry so I pulled her closer to me.
" The Royals aren't dead. That makes sense your father is angel werewolf hybrid and your mom is a vampire-witch hybrid but then where did the mermaid come from?" I stated.
" That was all me to give you eternal life I gave your mother some of my blood and she made you one of us. That's why I've been around so much. You were taken away from the castle and hidden, there was a treat against you. So your parents decided to put you into hiding. But a pack of stupid wolves killed them and your actual uncle is Damon that's why he took you. He would do anything for you." Ariel explained while Gena cried into my arms. I could tell that she missed her family. I probably should have told her but a group of vampires got away. Maybe I can find them and bring them back.
Campbell we have to find them.
I know. Gloria and Gena need them back.
We have to go as soon as possible.
Alpha we can't just leave them here without anyone.
Who said we were I'm leaving them with the girls. The girls and Cole because the girls would spill.
Yeah I know.
I look back at my angel. She stopped crying. I looked over at Gloria she was done too.