Gena

Gena
As soon as he said Hunter pack. I wanted revenge on the people who killed my parents. So I agreed to go to this pack and figure out who killed my parents and then kill them. Colt just kept staring at me with adoring eyes I don't know why. I couldn't possibly be his mate theres no way. I'm a vampire and I may have werewolf in me but I don't have a mate. I was raised to hate them but there is something in his eyes that makes my heart flutter. He makes me feel safe. His touch just send electricity through my whole body. How could I feel this way for a wolf. For my enemy.The Alpha of the pack that killed my parents. Campbell and Gloria returned from the hunt.
" Caught a deer?" I asked trying to make sure she was properly feed.
" Yes. Campbell over here caught me one." She said poking him playfully. I've never seen Gloria smile like that since well never. They look like two lovesick fools. Turns out they did have clothes. I saw them emerge in the same outfit. Both black shirts that hugged their biceps and abs and sweat pants. They look really attractive. I bit my lower lip and avoid eye contact with Colt. He was beautiful and kind. I looked up only to see his full lips staring at me. I just turned to face Gloria.
" Let's go to the diner." He said putting his hand on my shoulder when we got there they ordered their usual and ordered me steak and fries. The steak came out rare.
" Excuse me can I have this well done." I said handing her back the plate.
" Ok." She said taking it back.
" I thought vamps eat their steaks rare." Campbell stated.
" Yeah, they do it's just that Gena doesn't." Gloria said smiling in my direction. After we finished eating I was stuffed. After our food settle they had us sit on there back and we were off again. In two more days we had arrived outside of the camp grounds and they let us get off there. I had explained to Gloria my plan after all she was like my sister. The guys started walking towards the gate and me and Gloria stood there looking at it scared if we go in that they would turn on us and kill us. I saw Colt come back and rubbed his head on me making me feel welcomed. Campbell did the same to Gloria we just melted at their touch. When we had stopped for a bathroom break me and Gloria told each other about how they thought we were their mates. We both died of laughter. I don't know but some part of us believe it to be true. And after when we walked out of the bathroom they guys were all like Damn girls take long in the bathroom and we just laughed. Guys are so clueless thats what we said to them making an interesting conversation for the way here. I really didn't want him to think I was his mate cause I wasn't. I couldn't. Then they started pushing us towards the gate. When we got inside of the gate we saw huge mansions and wolves roaming around and some in human form talking to each other and laughing. I saw a man walk up to us. He was tall but not taller that Colt. He had grey eyes and short brown hair. He also had a deep voice.
" Hello Alpha. I see you have company." He said looking at us.
" Yes we do."I felt his hand wrap around my waist. I tried to wiggle out of his arm but he was too strong so I gave up. "Tell everyone to gather tonight we will introduce everyone tonight but first we need to show them where they are staying." Colt said looking down at me. He smiled at me and I had the urge to smile back but fought it. He lead us over to a big mansion. " This is our house." He said.
" You both live here?" We asked in unison.
" Yes and yours too is something wrong with that?" He asked defensively.
"No." I said.
" Good." He grabbed my hand and I tried my hardest to get my fingers out of his grip but that didn't work. There were only two bedrooms. With a king size mattresses in each.
" Where are we sleeping downstairs?"I ask.
" No why would my beautiful mate and her lovely friend be sleeping downstairs." I started to blush and hide my face with my hair.
" I guess it was a stupid question." He walked over to me and put his index finger under my chin and lifted my eyes to meet his. He was perfect and I didn't want to feel the way I did for him.
"It wasn't a stupid question."He said smiling down at me. I just stared into his wonderful eyes. Gloria cleared her throat. I looked at her and that snapped me out of it. I pushed Colt away from me. I walked over to Gloria.
" I'm not your mate!" I scream.
" Yes you are and you need to quit saying that!!" He yelled back.
" No I'm not." I screamed. " Your mate is suppose to be a werewolf not me!"
" I don't choose that's fate's job!" He screamed.
" Well fate was wrong, mutt!" I screamed.
"What will it take to show you that I'm your mate?!"
" You're not so there is nothing you can do!" I screamed.
" Yes I am and sooner or later you're going to see that!" he screamed marching down the stairs. Campbell followed after sending me an apologetic look.
"I can't lose anyone else I don't know how much my heart can take." I whisper in her ear.
"I understand but he doesn't so take it easy. I really like Campbell he's really sweet and he actually likes me." We'd only spent four days with them and she already felt that way oh god. What about the plan?
"Fine."I said. I heard them come back inside and Campbell saying
"Keep your cool you don't want scare her away. She will eventually except that you're her mate. So just breath and let it go. There upstairs waiting for us to get back." I heard them come back up the staircase. I watched as Colts face appeared in front of me.
" I'm sorry for screaming at you." He breathed.
" I'm sorry too." I replied.
" Well you guys need to get ready to meet the rest of the pack." Campbell said.
" Do we have to meet them today." Gloria and I said in unison.
"No."Colt said looking at me.
" Can we meet them later?" Gloria asked.
" Of course. First we need to take you girls shopping you have no clothes here." Colt said. I looked at Gloria.
" Shopping." We screamed in unison. What girl doesn't like shopping.
" So that's a yes in shopping" Colt said. We nodded our heads rapidly. I got up and started jumping with Gloria. We ran downstairs and waited until the boys met us. "Let's go"